🏐AkaKage🏐🐥Chick🐤

"...Kageyama.. Why are you following me? " a tall black haired boy questioned, his walk coming to a halt. He couldn't help but wonder why the raven was following him. Just a moment ago they were only talking and he was called by Bokuto-san and after that he was called out by the coach to tell him something and now they're here, all throughout of those things the raven was following close behind.

"I uh...  The team went to go somewhere and they didnt want to wake me up because I was too tired... " Kageyama explained, quite pissed of being left behind... again... He shook his head as unwanted memories came flooding in. "And? " Kageyama tilted his head in question. "Why are you following me? " Akaashi insisted, wanting to get the answer out of the raven.

"Like I said my team isn't here so yeah. " he said shrugging his shoulders in the process. Akaashi would be lying if he said he didn't wanted to facepalm at that instant. He sighed and finally gave in, letting the raven follow him.

"AKAAASHIII!!! " the said boy turned around making the raven haired boy turned around in the process. "Bokuto-san... " he said and the loud boy wrapped his arm around Akaashi's shoulders.  "You and Karasuno's setter, hanging out? " Akaashi looked at the other setter. He looked so confused for some unknown reason. He saw how the other setter has his head tilted to the right and was staring at Bokuto.

Bokuto saw this and released Akaashi, he made his way to the setter and ruffled his hair  making the setter scowl at him. He merely let out a loud laugh and went to his 'best bro' Kuroo.

"That was....Interesting?" Kageyama said to himself quietly. Akaashi, who heard this couldnt help but smile at the thinking expression of the boy. "Hey, Wanna go get something to eat?" He called out to Kageyama who looked up and nodded. Still following him close behind.

They stopped infront of the canteen and got some snacks, Kageyama who stopped at one of the vending machines, is happily drinking his milk. Akaashi would always glance back to see the same happy expression he has holding another milk box which he said "I got lucky and got two. Im gonna save the other one for later." Akaashi looked at him confused but didnt ask any questions.

They sat down at the hills next to the gym. Where they previously ate their watermelons. "Okay now tell me, why exactly are you following me? " Akaashi asked straight to the point. Staring at the Raven he saw how deep in thought he was and started to say something but Akaashi already know what it was and cut him off.

"Don't give me the same excuse earlier.  Why follow me? Why exactly me? " he pushed further. Curious at this, he knew that Nekoma had a practice match with Karasuno before this so he wouldn't suspect if it was anyone from Nekoma, but him?  A fellow setter who he just met at this training camp and with little to no interactions till now.

Kageyama scowled at his thought and sighed. "I.. I'm not really sure? " he said more like a question rather then a statement. "You just seem so... Calm, wise, strong and dependable that I want to hide behind you.. I feel protected.. " he explained looking at the sky and taking out his other milk. Akaashi was stunned at this answer and stared at him for a while. They both were filled with calming silence and the sound of the wind a long with it was the sound of the swaying grass and trees.

A smile was soon noticeable in Akaashi's features. "I see. That's why." He said and chuckled while the Raven just nodded frantically, agreeing with his statement as some sort of assurance that he actually said the right thing.

"Though I would prefer, you not hiding behind me. " at this Kageyama looked confused. 'Does he not like it?  Do I annoy him when I do that? ' his thoughts were filled with negativity that it made him frown. "Don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't like it. " Akaashi replied seeing the boy frowned beside him.

"It actualy makes me happy to know someone depends on me. " the black haired owl said turning at Kageyama's direction giving him a reassuring smile. He then looked back at the front. "Rather then being behind me, I'd prefer if you were beside me"

It was as though something happened to the Raven. He felt something he never felt before, just hearing this person say it made him feel all swoosh and gwahh! He felt his face becoming hot. When he saw the male turn to face him again he felt shy so he turned away.

He heard a light chuckle that he remembered like it's a melody which you just can't get enough with. He felt Akaashi stood up so he turned back to face him. Akaashi was dusting the durt off his clothes, the sun was directly reflecting behind him that it made him look like an Angel. Kageyama wasn't even sure if he was dreaming or was this reality, no one can exist in this world with that beauty.

Akaashi then looked back at the Raven. "Let's go. Practice might start soon. " at this Kageyama stood up and dusted himself quickly too. He waited for Akaashi to go ahead of him but it was a fail. As soon as it was about to happen, he felt someone hold him by his wrist.

"Come on, I told you. Walk beside me, not behind me. " Kageyama looked at him weirdly at first but complied. They were both at the base of the cliff, the Raven looked at the hand that was still holding his wrist. Akaashi noticed this. "I feel like you're just gonna keep following me from behind. This is to make sure you'll stay beside me. " he said and didn't let go.

After a while, Kageyama's wrist felt awkward so he started wriggling it to release it from Akaashi's hold. Akaashi sighed but agreed anyway. Before he was about to walk ahead knowing the Raven wanted to follow him from behind. A hand made him stay back and he felt his hand being held by someone. He looked down and he was right, he traced it back from where it came from and saw a beet red Kageyama looking away and pouting.

Akaashi then sighed and pulled him and started heading together. Hands clasped with each other, side by side like nothing could get in between.