🏐1k Special🏐🏆Milkyama🏆

The raven haired boy stared at what seemed like the most beautiful thing in the world. His teammates stared at him weirdly. They didn't expect Kageyama to be like this. He held the beautiful thing in his hand, his hand hadn't held something as delicate as this, he wanted it too last forever.

Staring at the scene infront of them. The third year just shook their head and sighed, the second year merely tried to held their laughter in while the first year just stared at him dumbfounded and with a 'really' look in their face.

"I think I love you more than volleyball" he said to the beauty in his hand. This made the second years finally release the laughe they've been holding on what seemed like eternity for them. The raven haired payed no attention as he continued to whisper caring words.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I promise to cherish you for the rest of my life. You're the one for me and I'm the one for you. " he said with a smile on his face, a smile that wasn't the creepy smile he sent his team on that one game. He also had this strange sparkle in his eyes. The team couldn't help but be astonished by the sweet words he said to the latter.

"Didn't knew the king had those words in his vocabulary" the glasses blonde whispered, loud enough for the people beside him to hear. "Tsukki, that isn't very nice" a sweet boy said to the other, scolding him for his misbehavior.

"Yamaguchi, Urusai"
"Gomen Tsuki" the two exchanged normally. "Guys I think we should stop this now. Before people would think he's weird. " the youngest in the third years spoke. "Nah, its fine don't worry. " the smallest second year told with a proud smile. Like he taught this words to his kouhai.

"I think we should really listen to Asahi-san. This is creeping me out" the soon to be second year captain spoke. "C'mon Enno, it'll be fine. Besides it's nice to see my Kouhai learned something from me. " the loud and energetic buzz cutted Senpai said.

"What do you mean YOU taught him that. I clearly taught him that. " the smaller said with a challenging look in his eyes. "Nah bro. It was definitely ME who taught him that. " the two second years then began to argue with each other on which the youmg setter learned those flattering words.

"Now. Now. No need to fight. Right? " an angelic voice said between the two fighting boys. They looked at the older setter and immediately halt and put a hand on their head as a salute sign. "Hai! " the others just shook their head at the two's antics.

"Ne, Kageyama-kun. What do you think you're doing? " the oldest first year called out to the busy youngest first year. The youngest paid no attention to him at all. He pouted and made his way to the group. "That was rude. " he mumbled crossing his arms together.

After a while of just watching the youngest out of them all. A beautiful goddess called out to them next to a sweet angel. "There's no practice today said the coach." She spoke which made the two simps fall to their knees and tried to talk to their senpai. "Ano. Coach said to use this day as rest." The other girl said with a wavering voice.

The captain then called out to them all. "Alright!  Who wants meatbuns. My treat" he said and they cheered. As they were walking towards the store. The youngest still had his hands on the beautiful creature. He was walking behind everyone while people stred on him on the way.

"Shh. It's fine. There stares mean nothing to me. You are the love of my life." He whispered. His team was so embarrassed that they pretended they didn't know him.

"You are all I need."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"My precious Milk "

[A/N] Hello, so I made this for fun as a 1k special. Thank you everyone for reading this book and let's face it. We have a lot of ships with Kageyama but only one is cannon and that is this ship. Kageyama X Milk or which I called Milkyama. I don't really like doing Author's Note that much so maybe this is the last one. Who knows. Anyways,  baibai.