🏐KageGuchi🏐🧵Fate🧵

I am not aware of what happened in this story. I apologized.

Growing up Kageyama was told all about how his mom and dad are connected with a string called the red string of fate. A string that connects two people who were meant to be together. Kageyama could care less about those stuff. He didn't mind listening though. Seeing his parents lie to him again and again somehow taught him how to see when someone is lying.

There hands start to fidget, tries not to look directly in your eye, a hint of fear in their voice. Most of the time they're good at it, but growing up with them. He noticed much more smaller things others won't notice. His mother tends to play with her fingers when she's nervous. His father bites his lip when he thinks of something to lie about.

How does Kageyama know his parents are lying? He sees them. Sees the so called red string of fate that connects two meant to be people together. He knew, he sees the strings cutted in between. A sign that they wanted to hide to their dear child. Though they try too. They are the least successful at it. He hears them fight after he's put to bed he hears the trashing of things. Scattered things in the morning that they blamed on the cat that goes in and out their house which Tobio loved.

He didn't say a thing. It wasn't his place. He was merely a child. A child who can see the strings. How they extend to try and tie itself to the other while it keeps getting cut off. Until one day. He saw it. His father's strings. No longer cut, instead connected to someone. Someone who isn't his mother... Ofcourse he didn't say a word. Who would believe him. To make up for it he tried his best to cheer up his mother which worked for the time being. He still sees the strings long for someone to tie itself too though.

The day he dreaded came at his exact 8th birthday. He saw the string connected to none other than his mother's closest friend. At that age he had enough. He had enough seeing them pretend just for his sake. He can't take his mother hurting just for him anymore. He said it.

"Mama. Why is Papa's strings connected to her? " he questioned making the two, his father and his mother's bestfriend widen their eyes. "Tobio. What do you mean?  Ohh are you talking about the red string of fate? " his mother chuckled and bent down. "Okay then. Tell me, why is mama's and papa's string not connected? " she questioned not really believing such a thing coming out of his son's mouth. "Cause Papa....." He couldn't say it at all. He doesn't wanna hurt his mother but he has too. She has to know the truth.

"Yeah? "
"Cause papa doesn't love mama anymore.... She love her now, that why their strings are connected" he said pointing at the woman next to his father and pointed out hoe their strings are attached. He saw his mother's eyes darken, not expecting what had just come out of his son's mouth. She looked at his husband with a look he hadn't seen from his mother before.

He saw his father bite his lip. "Come on son. Don't say that. Why don't we. " he cut himself and looked around. "Why don't we go and get some cake! " he said as he dragged Tobio away trying his best not to look at his wife's eyes.

That night after that was far more worse than Tobio expected. He hears shouting but that was what he expected but he didn't accept an agonizing scream from his mother and a door slamming loudly. Especially a ton of broken stuff lying on the ground. What stood out the most was his mother's body lying on the ground. He did what anyone would do at his age. He shoutes and shouted. Calling someone for help.

He then later found out that his mother has a heart problem. That night was rather too stressful for her heart that she.... He didn't know this. He dint. He.... He ruined it.. He ruined the family that his mother solely tried to keep together.