ꨄ︎𝕆𝕚𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖ꨄ︎☺︎︎𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ⁱˢ ⁱⁿˢᵖⁱʳᵉᵈ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʲ

[Raatere] Haikyuu dj – An Alluring Smile

ᵗʰᵉ ᵖⁱᶜᵗᵘʳᵉ ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ. ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʲ ʰᵃˢ ᵉˣᵖˡⁱᶜⁱᵗ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉˢ ᵇᵗʷ.

⇨Oikawa X Kageyama⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

Kageyama and Oikawa has been dating for a while now. At first it was merely a fling that Oikawa thought to do to tease his kouhai saying stuff that if you fall in love with me you lose and stuff. Kageyama on the other hand taking on the challenge accepted it and agreed to this dating challenge. After a while of Oikawa's flirting and the responses he got from Kageyama, the others soon noticed the change in atmosphere between the two.

It was no longer the hostile teasing atmosphere but a soft and calm atmosphere surrounding the two as though they were in their own world. Not minding anyone around them.

The two then started to develop feelings that they didn't know existed within. It was Oikawa first who noticed this, being the childish at times person he is, chose to ignore it and pretended the challenge was still on-going not wanting to admit defeat and get his heart broken.

In the end he couldn't take it, the other was just so alluring to him that every second they're together, he can't help but fall deeper. So, he avoided him. It saddened the Raven who too was developing feelings for the other, he had thought Oikawa was over him, he was no longer interesting to him.

He let him be, watching him on the sidelines, talking and acting as his usual aloof self infront of others. It hurts him, thinking that he had lost the game thus ending up in heartbreak thinking that the other will never love him.

Luckily for the two, someone was watching over them who decided to step in and fixed their half way relationship. He had already warned Oikawa about the stupid idea about the dating challenge but of course the other didn't Heed his advice.

"I'm telling you this Kawa. This is not a good idea. " Iwaizumi warned his childhood friend, they were both in Oikawa's room hanging out until Oikawa told Iwazumi this idea he had read on the internet.

"Come on Iwa-Chan. It's not like its harmful or anything" Oikawa merely snorted and brushed it off.

"It is harmful. You are playing with human emotions Kawa, human emotions" he repeated emphasizing his point.

"It's not like he'll actually fall inlove with me Iwa-Chan plus I'm just gonna challenge him. We can give up whenever."

"Do you really think any of you two will give up?" he then raised an eyebrow at the other.

"Well..... But it could be interesting right?  And I could teach my dear kouhai some stuff when he actually starts dating someone."

"But what if he actually falls inlove with you" silence filled the room for a moment before Oikawa bursted into laughter.

"Iwa-Chan don't joke about something like that. Tobio-Chan?  Falling inlove? " he said in between laughter. Iwaizumi grumbled

"Be serious Kawa. What if he actually falls in love? " he repeated. The other calmned himself down.

"I just can't imagine it okay? Besides we don't even know if he swings that way.." he replied. Iwaizumi sighed at his half assed reply.

"Then what about you? " this caught the attention of the other and looked at him.