∅ꨄ︎𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖ℍ𝕚𝕟𝕒ꨄ︎☼︎𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜☼︎

⇨Hinata X Kageyama⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

Hey, Shoyo. I wonder when it bagan, you know. The part where I can no longer reach you... We were always together, fighting to get the highest jump and finger print in basketball hoop. Those were fun time, but now. You're so out of reach for me, the once thin line that we swore we'll Cross and win against each other is non existent. You've already went beyond that.

I could no longer reach, the spiker I once set too. The Boke that  was so new to volleyball that I had to adjust so we can play together. The once tangerine that was always made fun of and being identified as a middle schooler. The sunshine that I couldn't get enough of.

I wonder where it all changed?  Was it the time we've been apart going to different countries, practicing on our own. I know that it's selfish of me but I sometimes wish we were like before. Having fun together, playing together, soaring the skies together, but... You left me, you're so far ahead now. Your name is so popular and recognizable now, which I find admirable and proud but I wish that my name was right next to yours rather than someone named Miya Atsumu...

We too, were rivals. Just like you and me, I knew he had some distaste of me like Oikawa-san and I respected that. We cant just force people to do things right?  I've learned that from you and the rest of Karasuno. I really learned a lot from you Shoyo. I... I hope you learned something from me too.

Why did you go ahead? Are you waiting for me?  What if I told you I can't fly anymore?  What if I told you I can't catch up to you anymore? Am I not gonna be part of your life anymore?  Will you visit me?  Will you still see me?  Will you..... Will you please let me set for you one last time? Even if I can no longer give those high sets?

Hey Shoyo. If you're reading this. I hope. We'll get to play again, maybe someday. Wherever, whenever, whoever we are in the future. We'll stay together this time and hopefully, I'll still be the setter who can soar right next to you.

Yours truly.
Kageyama Tobio
The Icarus
The fool who flew so close to the sun.

May they give us another chance, to soar together.

ⁱᵗˢ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵐᵉʰᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ