ꨄ︎𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕦𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖ꨄ︎ᴥ︎︎︎𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜?ᴥ︎︎︎

⇨Yuuji X Tobio⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

Once upon a time.... Yeah no I'm never starting my stories like this. Anywaysss. Kageyama's parents who were unable to go back to Japan because of work, sent him some gifts instead. Though he doesn't really mind since he's used to being alone (ಥ_ಥ), he was grateful for the gifts.

It was a lot of things, food and snacks. Though he prefer the term 'shnack' because of how many times Ennoshita and Narita called him that, which will be corrected by Kinoshita saying he was a whole 'buffet'. He didn't really get it but looking at the way they said it and their expressions, he guessed it was a compliment.

So here he is now, unpacking the package because he wasn't allowed to play volleyball, due to the sprain in his left wrist. Mind you it wasn't his fault. Like, no one told him that a ton was heavy. He only knows the a 'ton' whenever you can't count it on your fingers anymore. [If you didn't get it. Don't worry I didn't too. ]

As he browse his way through the package. There was a lot of stuff that he didn't know, like for example these chips called Dorito. Then again, he rarely buys junk food since he mostly keeps his diet in check. Being an athlete and all.

"Kisses? " he said outloud, when he saw a bunch of plastic things that looked like it was just dripped? Squirted? Yeah anyway that looked like that.

Honestly he would even call it shit but he figured it would be unappetizing since it was chocolate. Ohh and there was a bunch of flavors too so that would be fun to taste.

Ohh boy is his diet screaming at him right now, just looking at all these snacks, which are mostly chocolates. 'What did Yachi call it? Ohh yeah. Diabetes in a box' he thought to himself nodding. He then proceeded to stand up and clean.

He folded the box and placed it with the other folded box in the corner, that was being held by a box.

After that, he placed the foods in their rightful places, for example his room but ofcourse since the chocolates will melt. He placed those in the freezer but not before opening one package of the kisses and taking one out.

He unwrapped the foil but before he tried pulling the paper thing, wondering what it was for, but nothing happened so he just threw it away and popped the little shi-, I mean chocolate into his mouth.

'Sweet. Maybe I should share these with the team..... Only one package though.... I'm so nice^^'

The next day, Kageyama didn't forget to put atleast one package of kisses to give to his team and another all for himself because he's nice like that.

"BAKAYAMA! "

"BOKE HINATA BOKE! "

"Here they come. Dumb and dumber." Tsukishima groaned, not wanting to deal with two headaches so early in the morning.

"Feel my pain Tsukishima. I had to deal with those two since last year. " Ennoshita said shaking his head while pointing towards his back where Noya and Tanaka were currently simping for Kiyoko, I mean who wouldn't that's a Goddess right there.

"Hinata! Kageyama! Daichi has an announcement, so stop acting like idiots and come over here! " Sugawara shouted at the two, he stood next to Daichi who was currently covering his ears.

"Coming! " the two replied.

"Ehhh?? Johzenji?! " the ginger shouted, trying to remember their plays.

"OHH OHH! You mean the one with those awesome moves?! " Noya excitedly said while jumping up and down, using Tsukishima's shoulders for support.

"Ohh! The one who was flirting with Kiyoko-san! " Hinata shouted finally. By this statement, everyone turned to look at him.