🏐BokuKage🏐⁉️Date⁉️

⇨Bokuto X Kageyama⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

"Okay so, let me get this straight. Kageyama Tobio isn't here? " asked a very annoyed and frustrated Suga. "Yeah..... " Noya stretched out and looked down at his feet as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. "Hey! Look at me! " Suga snapped and got everyone's attention.

"Then where is he?! " he shouted, he was so worried that the setter who was just with them at the training camp was nowhere to be found, now that they're back in Miyagi. As if a piece of the puzzle has just been found he sighed and held his aching head.

"Please. Don't tell me.... He's still in tokyo isn't he?" He mumbled quietly and walked out to rest his aching head but not before he went out of the gym door, he heard a certain someone shout something that made him even more frustrated.

"Okay Suga-san! We won't tell you how Bokuto-senpai took Kageyama out on a date!! " Hinata shouted waving his hands good-bye while the others stared at him in awe and Tsukishima face palming about how stupid the tangerine was.

♕♔!?Date!?♔♕

"Umm, Bokuto-san. I think my teammates already left Tokyo.... How am I suppose to go home? " He asked while looking up at the Ace who was holding him like a sack of potatoes. Then he noticed how his position was. Kageyama was amazed at how the Ace was able to pick him up like that, he knew that he wasn't that chubby but with all the muslces he's been building with volleyball and tp add the height. That is quite surprising.

"Nah it's fine! YOU CAN STAY IN MY PLACE!" he shouted at the idea that just came over his head. "I don't think it's a good idea Bokuto-san. My teammates might be looking for me. " he shivered when a memory about him and Hinata losing their way and meeting Ushijima.

"Don't worry. I told my disciple that were going on a date! " 'a what now? ' Kageyama thought to himself. Surprised at what the owl told him. Trying to get away from his grasp by squirming. Bokuto grumbled but complied since if he didn't let go, they might fall. Now standing, the setter looked him in the eyes. "You told them what?! "

Startled by the sudden scream, Bokuto went into emo mode. "But I just wanted to hang out with you longer... I didn't mean to make you angry. " he moped while he kept drawing a circle on the ground.

"Ahh sorry Bokuto-san. It's just that, uhh, ughhh! " Kageyama groaned in defeat and sat down on the ground with him. "I-I... I've never been on a date before... " the setter said while covering his face with his hand. He said it as quiet as possible but the Ace next to him was still able to hear it.

"Wait really??? " the black and white owl questioned in disbelief, he thought that the setter would've gone to so many dates considering how good looking and popular he is. "Yeah..."

At this Bokuto stood up quickly, by the sudden movement beside him the setter looked up. "Wait so that means.. I'll be your first ever date! " he exclaimed. He was so happy at the thought that he wanted to give Kageyama the best ever date he'll ever have so the memory wont be forgotten.

"Alright! Stand up Kags, I'll make sure this will be your most favorite date you'll ever have! " bit waiting for the setter to stand up on his own accord. He pulled him up and dragged him all around his favorite place in Tokyo.

He explained and pointed out a few things he liked and the other will share his opinion. One time Bokuto pointed at a thing he thought was a real cat always staring at him whenever he passed by, but the setter was quick to explain that it was just a statue that made it look like it was looking at you wherever you go. To which the Ace replied with an 'ohh' and moved passed it quickly. Kageyama chuckled at that and quickly followed not that he had a chance not to anyway since the dual haired owl still has not let go of his hand.

♕♔!?Date!?♔♕

"Thanks for showing me around Tokyo. Bokuto-san, but I really have to go." The setter said as he tried to get out of the owl's hold. His sensei Takeda was right infront of them watching the exchange and was clearly amused. He didn't think that this will be the sight he'll see once he escort the setter out of Tokyo and back to Miyagi.

"I don't wanna and that was a date Kags! A date!" He shiuted and tightened his hold at the setter. Kageyama blushed and looked at his Sensei infront of hi who was holding back his laugh. Luckily the owl setter was there to help.

"Bokuto-san, it's time for him to go. You'll see him at nationals anyway." Akaashi called out while giving a reassuring nod to his Ace.

"Really? " Bokuto asked with his very own puppy dog eyes ot maybe I should say owl eyes. "Y-yeah! " Kageyama stuttered out, at how cute the Ace was looking.

Then the two said good-bye, leaving Akaashi to sort out the Ace who was back at emo mode. "Soooo.. A date huh? " Takeda sensei asked as soon as they enetered the car. Kageyama grumbled and looked out the window. Takeda looked at the mirror at the top of his car and saw the setter's ears are bright red. He then laughed and drove to Miyagi.

♕♔!?Date!?♔♕

"Kageyama! " Sugawara shouted as soon as he saw the setter enter the gym. "We we're so worried about you! " he said and immediately hugged the setter infront of him. "Sorry about that Suga-san. " he replied and looked around the team and saw a very exhausted looking Tanaka, Noya and Hinata. 'The A trio' Getting out of his senpai's grasp he decided to question.

"Uhh what happened? " he said pointing at the trio whole the captain and vice captain just smiled that made the ttio shivered. "Ohh don't worry about it Kageyama! Now then let's get back to practice! " Daichi shouted. "You should go and get change. " He said to the setter to which the setter nodded and left the gym.

Daichi went towards the trio with a menacing aura. "If any of the three of you tell or even indicate what happened. I'll make you do worse. " he said and patted their heads with a smile. The three stood there frozen.

"Demon." Tsukishima said under his breah as he watched the exchange and quickly went back to practice before he gets caught up in the mess.