ꨄ︎𝔸𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖ꨄ︎

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ:
ZayRay030

⇨Atsumu X Kageyama⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

"It's mine! " shouted a young blonde, pulling away a volleyball from his twin. "You had your turn already! " shouted the silver haired back. They continued their tug of war with the ball while a certain Raven just watched silently. He then felt someone pat him in the head. He looked up and saw his grandpa smiling at him before looking at the twins.

"Tobio, meet Atsumu and Osamu. They also like playing volleyball like you" he said with smile. The two previously fighting twins stopped after they heard that. Atsumu noticing the chance, he snatched the ball away with and smiled smugly at his twin who face planted at the floor from the sudden force.

The two's parents sighed and welcomed their visitor. "It's so good to see you little Tobio! " the mother of the two said, crouching down to talk to him. He his behind his grandpa and peeked at the woman. His grandfather chuckled. "He's a bit shy." The woman nodded with a smile and looked at the still fighting twins and sighed. "Their quite a handful aren't they"

The woman sighed again and looked back at Tobio's Grandpa. A man then came to talk to him. "Ahh!  If it isn't my little student" Kazuyo said. "Good to see you again coach" the man replied with a bow. "You and Toono were also like that you know. " he stated gesturing at the two twins.

He then crouched down to Tobio "Why don't you play with them?" He said patting Tobio's head who nodded. He made his way to the two older boys. ",Uhh hello. " he quietly said, the two stopped their bickering and looked at the Raven.

"Do you know how to play volleyball? " the blonde one asked, Kageyama nodded in reply and he looked at his twin who looked back at him and nodded. "Wanna play with us?  I'm Miya Atsumu by the way" Atsumu said, introducing himself. "Miya Osamu" the other introduced after. "Kageyama Tobio"  the raven managed to stutter out.

"Okay then Tobio-Kun! What position do you play?" Atsumu asked when they were finally at the backyard where a net was hanged up. "Setter. " he replied looking around, "ehh?! Really?!  You're a setter too!  Alright then Samu!  Me and Tobio-kun are gonna set for you. Tell us who is a much greater setter! " Atsumu said, challenging Kageyama. Osamu on the otherhand sighed but obliged, also wanting to enjoy volleyball. "You do know I'm kinda like a setter too. "

"Nope! It's gonna be me vs Tobio-kun! "

All that was going on through Tobio's head was how cocky and confident the other is. He definitely didn't want to lose this challenge. They continued to set to Osamu who was slowly getting tired. "T-time out! " Osamu said out of breath. "So who won?! " Atsumu asked excitedly, he glanced at Kageyama who was also waiting for the answer.

"No.. Just no" he said then left the two. He didn't want to get in between the two's rivalry, seeing that they never back down to a challenge and he'll obviously be apart as a referee of some sort. "Hey!  No fair Samu! " the Raven held the ball and gave it a spin a few times. He looked at the net and took a deep breath before throwing it up and taking a few steps, he jumped and smashed the ball.

"W-woah!!! " Atsumu shouted in amazement and went towards Tobio. "That was a great serve Tobio-kun! That's definitely gonna be a service Ace! " he complimented which made Tobio shy and shrink down to himself. Enjoying the reaction he got, Atsumu continued with the compliments.