ꨄ︎𝕆𝕤𝕒𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖ꨄ︎☏︎𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛☏︎

⇨Osamu X Kageyama⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

"Yo yo! wassup! Kageyama, Yamayama-kun wassup!!! " said the person in another line trying, keyword trying to sound cool. "Boke!  You don't sound cool, you sound stupid" replied the other grumbling at the other who kept calling him in the afternoon. "And first of all. Can you just stop calling me already, have you really not tried using the call button before? " Kageyama was tired of picking up his phone every other second just for this dumbass of a person to keep saying unimportant stuff.

"Ohh come on! Dont you think it's cool to keep talking to each other even if we are far apart! " he sighed. "Don't we already do this by texting? " Hinata grumbled. "Ugh fine fine, I'll stop calling you now. I just wanted to talk to someone" he said pouting at the end of his sentence. "That won't work on me Boke. Bye. "  "huh?!  Wait Kag-" Hinata wasn't able to finish his sentence when Kageyama immediately ended the call.

Few minutes later, while Kageyama was fixing himself a snack he heard his phone ringing again. He groaned and sighed, deciding to already pick it up. Before he could shout at Hinata someone else shouted.

"My God Tsumu! Can you stop fucking calling my phone then immediately ending it as soon as I asked what's up?!  Like what the fuck???!!! " the other person shouted. Kageyama blinked as the other person waited for him to answer. "Uhh. Language??  And uhh you got the wrong number... " he said quietly he heard shuffling and the other lined grumbled and cursed under his breath.

"Damn it. Sorry about that! " the person apologized. "Uhh no problem." He replied before the person ended the call, he heard him say. "Ugh did I call any other wrong numbers before this too?." He questioned himself then the phone call ended.

Kageyama was standing infront of his bedroom door, snack in hand and blinked at the event that just happened. He went inside his room, placing his snack on the bedside table. He sat at his bed and rethink about what just happened and flop down on his bed before hysterically laughing.

"He- ha- called- the wrong- number- and immediately- started cursing- what if- haha- it wasn't just me-" he said in between laughs while clutching his stomach. He was rolling around his bed, thinking about all the possibilities that the other also did it to other people before he could actually reach the person it was meant to reach.

Weeks went pass and Kageyama couldn't forget about the wrong number incident. He even saved the number as "Wrong Number Guy" with a laughing emoji. He keeps looking at it every time he opens his phone, contemplating if he should try calling it and tease him by asking if he got to shout at the Tsumu guy. He chuckled at the thought and silently went to school.

"Woah!  Yamayama, you really seem so happy this pass few weeks?! Don't tell me its because I stopped 'bothering'  you every afternoon." He said sarcastically while doing quotation marks with his hand while saying the word bothering. The raven looked at him and smirked "What if I am?" He said slyly. "You. Bakageyama! I'm gonna win this race for sure!! " he shouted in anger and started sprinting to school. "Hinata Boke!!  You got a head start!! " he shouted and soon sprinted after, not wanting to lose.

During practice that day, they were given a short break by coach Ukai. Kageyama decided to check his phone to know what time it was, while doing so. He saw a message from the guy, he smirked and opened it.

Wrong Number Guy 😂:
Oi! What do you want for dinner?

Me:
Curry. Ohh and you got the wrong number again.