🏐Oikage🏐👑Prince👑

"Yo-hoo!  Tobio-Chan" a man said with a playful voice, as the said man turned around already knowing who it was he picked up the ball under his feet and sighed. "Oikawa-san. What are you doing here? " though it might come up to others as offensive, people who knew him very well knows that its just a question and to not take it to heart even if the way he asked sounds annoyed....

Oikawa sighed and face palmed, the younger setter looked at him questionly on why he did that. "That's not a very nice way to treat your senpai. Tobio-Chan" he said pouting and looking at his kouhai expectingly.

"G-gomen, Oikawa-san" the younger setter said averting his gaze from the older one. The older setter whistled and bend near Kageyama's face to take a closer look. "Ohh?  Is Tobio-Chan shy? " he said with a hand covering his mouth while he snickers michievously beneath it.

This caused the setter to blush even more clutching tightly on the volleyball he was holding. Oikawa looked down and noticed this. "Oho~ Tobio-Chan~" he said teasingly nearing his face towards the younger. Kageyama slightly backed away when he saw how near his senpai was. Before Oikawa could continue teasing his little Kouhai a ball hit him hard at the back of his head.

"Oi!  Trashykawa. Stop teasing the first years! " A very angry Iwaizumi scolded holding another ball, threatening the older setter. Kageyama just looked at them bewildered while the two of them walked together side by side. Oikawa holding the back of his head complaing to the Ace. While the Ace doesn't even give any sign of guilt, just a satisfied look.

❤︎シ❤︎

"-Yama!  Kageyama! "  a high pitched voice called out to him warning him about something that he wasn't able to hear. When he snapped back into reality he looked to where the sound was coming from and when he turned towards it a ball hit him straight to the face. He covered his face with his hand.

"Kageyama. Are you okay? " a worried voice called out to him. "Sugawara-san. I'm fine, don't worry" he said in a muffled tone, hand still covering his face while the other was gesturing to his teammates. When he tried to stand up he stumbled and it looks as if the world was spinning. He looked towards his senpais seeing them with worried looks.

"Ehh? Why are you guys spinning? " he questioned them, this made his team-mates even more worried while three people were giggling at him. "It seems that our highness is dizzy" a voice and title that Kageyama was so familiar with. His head whipped towards the voice having a scowl on his face but it immediately vanish as he stumbled positioning himself in a sitting position looking up to them.

"Never guessed, I'd see the day that I'll be looking down at his highness." The voice again said laughing afterwards. He tried to scowl again but it came out as a daze look to them. This caused the trio to stop laughing and looked at him shock while the others awwed at him. Unknowingly, he tilted his head in confusion.

"Woah!  Kageyama-Kun you looked cute! " the little orange head boy shouted in shock still can't get his eyes off the setter infront of him. "S-shut up!  Dumbass! " he tried hitting the small oldest first year but failed for he was too fast.

"Kageyama. I think you should head home early today. " a worried senpai said. "Is it alright Daichi? " the senpai said asking the captain of the team. "I think you should do as Asahi said. Head home early today and rest your head. No playing or watching volleyball videos, okay?" The captain said holding the first year's shoulder with a smile that isn't so angelic.

Kageyama only nodded at this, he can not disobey the captain or he would be kicked out again like what happened to Hinata and him, the first time they enetered the club.

❤︎シ❤︎

As the setter head home, head still aching from the impack of the ball
T

hat hit him. He continued his walk in peace and quiet, though it was immediately broken when a very familiar phrase and voice called out to him. "Yo-hoo!  Tobio-Chan!" He sighed and continued walking forward. Tired of dealing with his senpai. "Ehh?  Tobio-Chan is ignoring me?  I'm hurt" Oikawa said with a hurt voice and being dramatic as always.

He skipped his way infront of the first year and started walking backwards to face him "Hello to you too, Oikawa-san. " Kageyama said, disinterest evidant in his voice. When he said that the older setter merely stared at him. He stopped and tilted his head to the older setter, Noting that his Kouhai stopped he stopped as well still staring at the face of his former Kouhai.

"Oikawa-san? " the younger asked. "Wow." The only thing that the older replied and it made the younger more confused and he scrunched his eyebrows together and it turned into his normal scowl, as his head started to ache again. He relaxes and it ached less.

"Tobio-Chan! Ohh how I missed seeing this cute and innocent expression of yours" Oikawa said finally snapping out of his daze. He stepped in front of Kageyama and held his cheek to move his face upward.

"Is this a dream? " he said in amusement, not believing of what he is seeing at the moment. Kageyama being Kageyama pinched the hand that was holding his face. Oikawa shouted an 'Ittai!' As he let go of the younger's face.

"Why would you do that, Tobio-Chan? " the older said pouting while rubbing the pinched spot. "Well atleast you know it isn't a dream anymore." He said with a poker face but slowly turned into a smile and into a giggle. Oikawa couldn't help but smile at the scene infront of him.

"Tobio-Chan looks like a cute little Prince when he's laughing~" he cooed and it made the Raven haired boy stop and looked at him with wide eyes and turned away from him, ears red. As they continued walking together until they part ways. Oikawa took all the time teasing Kageyama and finding a lot of interesting expressions that was unknown to him before.