ꨄ︎𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖ꨄ︎✯𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎✯

⇨Tendou X Kageyama⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

A title. Something people call yiu, or something you are well known off, but is that title really something they want to be called rather than their own name?

Some people loved titles, they feel proud when they get one especially if they were gotten by doing something heroic and magnificent. To some, it held responsibilities that was too much, deciding to abandon and forget about it but to these two people. Their titles can be assumed as something they gor from doing something magnificent.

Who would ever think that the title 'King of the court' is connected to a tragic past, Who wouldve thought that it didn't actually mean that Kageyama Tobio was unbeatable and amazing in court. No, he was called that title when he began acting like a tyrant, a stucked up brat who wanted everyone to follow his orders. Thus, the name was dubbed.

'Guess Monster' sometimes it can mean as an insult or something so cool. Ofcourse, the title Guess Monster sounds cool, it just mean that you're so good at guessing that they call you a monster now, something they once thought humanely impossible was done by him, Tendou Satori but what if we remove the word guess. Monster, the word that is left, which he was called when he was a child. Growing up Tendou had a peculiar way of living that can be seen as not 'normal' to some people. It lead to that title.

Even though, they stood proud about those titles now. The once title, they swore to forget. Wished for everyone to forget, was now replaced with a new and true meaning through iut their journey. He waa no longer a tyrant and he was no longer a monster.

"Umm. Tendou-san. Do you think it was really a good idea to say that much? "The raven asked, after they were just both interviewed by the reporter. "It's fine, Tobio~ it'll be interesting! " though uncertained, Kageyama believed in the older.

The next day, both volleyball players was trending on the news. Some thought of it as inspirational, especially to the kids who was always being a victim of name-calling. Sadly to the two players though, they could not get any sort of privacy anymore.

"This is what I've been talking about Tendou-san! " Kageyama angrily complained to the other. Who persuaded him to also tell his story about their so called title which became famous. "Told you it'll be interesting ~" Tendou teased, Kagyama only rolled his eyes and waited for Tendou to drive them out of ther before they get caught by some reporters again.

"I really wanna file a restraining order right now" Kageyama mumbled in his seat as he saw a car following them with their camera out. Tendou took a glance at his side mirror and chuckled. "Wow, they're really persistent" he said, as if an idea popped into his head. Tendou, called out to Kageyama. "You in for a roas trip Tobio? " sighing while looking back at the now two cars following them. He groaned and massaged his forehead to ease himself "Fine. Just please. Lose those idiots" laughing, Tendou quickly did a U-turn which surprised him and started panicking afraid of getting into an accident.

"Tendou-san!" He yelled scoldingly but still in distressed. Holding onto the car so tight. "Ohh right forgot to say it'll be a pretty bumpy ride! " he announced and Kageyama just stared at him in disbelief until they quickly turned a corner again to lose their tracker. Kageyama physically bumped his whole body at the side of the car from the sudden turn.

"Oops, I'll warn you next time. " Tendou announced, Kageyama widened his eyes. "Next time?! " he shouted until Tendou gestured at the map opened in their car. Ohh gosh, they surely have a long and bumpy road ahead of them. Glancing at the person currently sitting on thr shotgun seat, Tendou saw how the raven became pail as if the color from his body was entirely removed.

He was about to comment on that but the raveb decided to shout at him. "YOU ARE SO MUCH WORSE OF A DRIVER THEN TANAKA-SAN'S SISTER" Tendou cringed at the lpud noise but nonetheless enjoyed the raven's tantrum. "Come on Tobi-Tobi!  Let's enjoy it. " he said then looked up at the rear view mirror on their car. "Oh-ohhhh" furrowing his eyebrows Kageyama asked "What? " he then looked back

"Are you kidding me?! "

"They sure are determined" he chuckled and continued to take a turn.

"Next thing we'll know is we get viral from a news about us doing a car chase with a freaking reporter!!! " kageyama groaned and Tendou continued laughing.

"Well ain't that fun?  We'll probably get a new title too" the raven turned to him and gave him the look of disbelief.

Tendou pouted from the look after a glance, still paying attention to the road up ahead. "You really are not acting cute right now Tobiiiii" he whined.

"I am so done with these titles" he said and slumped to his seat.

"Think of the bright side Tobi-Tobi. We got close because of them" the two had a calm and comfortable silence after that. "Yeah, we sure did. " Kageyama's scowl was then replaced with a soft smile. Tendou stole a glance and cooed "Now that's the Tobio I want to see"

"You know. I actually wouldn't mind if we get another title or maybe get viral" Tendou grew curious at the sudden declaration. "Ohh?  Why's that? " Kageyam than sat back uo again, placing one of his hands in Tendou's lap.

"I wouldn't mind getting the title: The Guess Monster's Boyfriend" he said smugly, smirking at the other.

"Wow. I like the sound of that but you know what would be better? "

"What? "

"Tendou Satori's Husband. Tendou Tobio" they then laughed happily. Kageyama then looked at the back of the car. "Looks like we lost them? "

"And all we needed was to flirt" this time Kageyama smacked him lightly, Tendou merely laughed at it. "I love you" he whispered. Kageyama smiled "I love you too. "

"My King"
"My Monster"
"Only for us do these titles mean different . Our beginning. Our End. May death do us part. "