Happy New Year!

So this was all the ships I got and the votes:

SakuKage 3
OiKage 3
SunaKage 2
SakuTsukiKage 2
AtsuKage 2
FutaKage 1
KuroKage 1

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's just say the year 2020 was a really difficult year for Tobio. Not only did he realize his feelings for a certain someone. He also realize the feelings of certain someones.

It was even more difficult since they all wanted to spend the new year with him and he has an idea why. You know the famous kissing scene when the fireworks go boom. Yep they definitely want to do that with him.

The problem is, he has no choice in the matter especially since two people are now standing at his door,  glaring at each other not even looking at him when he finally opens the door for them.

"Uhh... Are you just gonna glare at each other right there till next year? " Tobio asked with a raised eyebrow.

The two finally snapped out of their trance and looked at the Raven. Tobio even thought that they were gonna break their necks on how fast it was.

"Tobio-Chan!"

"Tobio! "

The two glared again at each other again when they shouted that. They then tried pushing each other out of the way since they wanted to go in first.

Tobio being tired of this just decided to leave them on their own and went back to the Kitchen preparing the foods.

"Tobio-Chan~ what can I do to help? " Oikawa said entering the kitchen. Kageyama looked up at him from where he was cutting some of the ingredients. "Hmm, I guess you could cook the sauce for the spaghetti." He replied thoughtfully before looking back at Oikawa with a nervous look. "You do know how to cook sauce right? " he asked.

Oikaw looked at him in utter disbelief. "How could you ask something like that Tobio-Chan! Ofcourse I know how to cook! How can I be your husband if I don't even know how to cook such simple dish" He said huffing but rolled up his sleeves nonetheless to start cooking the sauce.

"It was just a question" Tobio mumbled under his breath.

"Who says you can be Tobio's husband? As far as I know, Tobio haven't accepted your confession" Sakusa said as he entered the kitchen. Before Oikawa can retaliate Sakusa looked at Tobio with a soft smile. "I also started cleaning the living room so we cam just put the food there when the other's come"

"Thank you Sakusa-san" Tobio replied, his lips curling up indicating a smile. This caused Oikawa to fume, Sakusa was stealing the raven's attention and he can't let that happen.

"Tobio-Chan~ Can you cut this onions for me~" He called out while staring at Sakusa with a smirk.

"Okay Oikawa-san! "

"No no! Tobio-Chan you can't dice it! " he shouted when he saw what the Raven was about to do.

"Here, I'll teach you" he then got behind Tobio leaning forward, his front touching the raven's back. He then held his hand and guidedthe setter's hand slowly while whispering at his ear. Tobio couldn't help but blush, he felt the other's breath tickle his ear and the close proximity didn't make it any better.

After awhile they then heard a clutter from the background. Making them snap their attention towards it.

"Sakusa-san?  Are you okay? " the Raven worriedly said as he removed the older's hold from him.

"It's fine, I'm okay Tobio. Just dropped some stuff. Sorry about that"

"It's fine don't worry Sakusa-san, As long as you aren't hurt. "

"Ohh boohoo how touching. Now then, back to cooking Tobio-Chan!  Before those other pest gets here. "Tobio rolled his eyes with a fond smile present in his face. "Hai!  Hai!  Oikawa-san. "

When they were finally finishing up the living room where they would all celebrate. The doorbell then rang. "I'll get it! " the Raven shouted, removing his apron which he used in the kitchen earlier. He cleaned himself up a little before opening the door, making sure he was presentable.

"Welcome" he greeted.

"Adorable as always Tobio" Suna greeted first giving a sly smirk to the others before hugging the Raven.

"Don't Hog Tobio-kun all to yourself Suna" Atsumu remarked, pulling his fellow teammates off of the other.

"Yeah Tobio,  is for all of us to share" Futakuchi added, slinging his arm on the Tobio's shoulder.

"That I can agree on, Let's all have a truce for like. Till next year? " Kuroo said and then chuckled.

"So basically your saying we have to share the King before the clock hits 12 and as soon as he does I can keep him to myself? Well that's fine by me. " Tsukishima remarked smirking and pushing the others away before tugging Tobio towards  the living room.

"Who says Tobio-Chan is gonna be yours when the clock hits 12 huh? " Oikawa who was apparently eavesdropping on them said as soon as he saw the Megane enter.

"Yeah TsUkI! Me and Tobio-kun were already planning to do the New year's kiss thing so no can do! "

"Seriously Atsumu? Can't get more cliche than that I guess. " Futakuchi said shaking his head and placed the food he brought to the table.

"These dishes looks delicious Tobio, but then again I think I'd rather eat something else~" Kuroo teased and laughed aloud when he saw the looks the others gave him.

"Fine fine I'll try to stop the teasing. Sheesh"

"I suggest try to stop the talking aswell"

"Ohh that I can agree on Sakusa with"

"Tsukishima, don't disrespect our senpai, atleast use some honorific. Tobio huffed, scolding the blonde who sighed but just nodded.

After awhile of just talking, teasing, eating, and civilized fighting for Tobio. It was already time to count down.

"Alright everyone!  Let's all have a new years photo! " Oikawa announced excitedly.

"And this is much better than me kissing Tobio-kun because? " Atsumu asked.

"First because your gross, Second because we all agreed to share Tobio for This  year, and Third NO. " Sakusa replied point at Atsumu's chest in the process.

"Ohh and don't forget because it's cliche! " Futakuchi added proudly.

"ANYWAYS!  Just come on before we miss the count down! "

As they all get into position and smiled at the camera well most of them, excluding Tobio which rarely smiles.

They began the count down from 10, and as soon as the clock hits 12 and before the photo was taken. Tobio smiled so brightly at the camera, he knows that this year was gonna be great because not only did he not spend the new year alone. He has a lot of wonderful people by his side, who truly loves him for who he is and he cannot ask for a better year. He can't help but think about what's to come for him in 2022.

He sure hopes not another member of his harem, he already has enough headache but then again. He feels so love that he can't help but accept more.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

I couldn't pick just one ship so I did all of them. Eheh

Happy New Year Everyone^^