A/N + ꨄ︎ℍ𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖ꨄ︎᯾𝙰𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚑𝚘𝚕᯾

Hello. I know I haven't been posting in a while, sorry ~T_T~ luckily summer break is almost about to start for me so I'm just here to announce that I might also create cross-over ships for Kageyama since I've been kinda obsessed with the idea and ship of Kageyama and Akashi from Kuroko no Basuke. Im also wondering if I should make it a separate book for all the crossover Kageyama ships.

For now I present you this rushed story that I wrote with my head spinning because I may or may not have drank some alcohol

⇨♕♔♡♔♕⇦

⇨Hinata X Kageyama⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

"You okay Yamayama-kun? " the ginger called out as he saw the raven standing in the corner silently, holding an empty glass and staring at the ground with a daze look. The raven looked up and wobbly smiled at the ginger. Hinata couldn't help but blush at the cute wobbly smile. He approached the raven. "Y-you seem a little out of it. You okay? " he asked again when thee setter didn't answer him the first time.

They were currently in a party which the second years planned for the third years who were just about to graduate. It consist of people they were all close with and some rival school volleyball players. Still in daze, the setter didn't answer and just looked at the ground with a scowl.

Hinata sighed thinking he was just ignored. Drinking from the glass bottle. He taste something peculiar the juice didn't taste sweet, rather it tasted bitter and it made his head started to spin but nonetheless he still could handle it.

He then managed to conclude that ofcourse, it was also planned by the other two second years, Tanaka and Nishinoya which will definitely make sure this party will be chaotic and awesome. He sighed again and reminded not to drink any of the juice in this party anymore. He looked at the other again and noticed the same looking glass he just drank from.

"Ehh??!! Are you a light weight Kageyama-kun?! " he asked well more like screamed. "Huh?.... Light weight???... Yes??? No?? I.. Don't know.. " the raven finally concluded.

"You do know there's alcohol in the juice... Right? "

The raven looked at him with wide eyes and looked back down az the empty glass. "But.. I thought it was just juice... " he pouted and slumped down at the corner. Looking around the ginger followed suit. He then started hearing some sobbing noices from the curled up raven.

In panick he called the raven, "i-is there something wrong Kageyama?... "

"I-its just, e-everything is spinning. My head hurts, and and I feel like shit. " he said in between sobs.

The ginger rubbed circles behind the raven to calm him down. "Ne, Kageyama. Don't say that word, it sounds foul. How about Sweet Honey Iced Tea? " he said to cheer up the raven but only heared a grumble.

"Shit, shit, shit. " the raven repeated to annoy the ginger.

"Might as well just say shiz. " finally he heard a slight chuckle.

"How many have you drank... "

"3?" The first one was given by Tanaka and Noya-san... It was fine at first but I felt dizzy, the second one was from Oikawa-san. I couldn't really refuse it even if I felt my head starts to hurt more and the third one was from Miya-san.... I feel like vomiting.. " Hinata wanted to go and smack them in the head or maybe spike a volleyball in the face they so wanted to keep but for now he needed to help the younger.

"Do you wanna go to the bathroom Kageyama? " he asked cautiously. He heard a grumble. "Whenever I move my head starts spinning and it makes me wanna vomit more..... "

"But you can't vomit here.. I'll guide you okay? Its just around the corner. Will get there soon. "

When he received a slight hint of approval, Hinata slowly lead the raven to stand up. Stopping for a moment till they were sure the ache has subsided a little. He then lead the raven to the bathroom whole making sure no one will bump into them.

Sighing loudly, they were now in the bathroom. Hinata closed the door behind him and was about to lead the raven towards the toilet but before he knew it the raven had already rushed to the toilet and started vomiting. He approached him and moved some little strands of blue hair away from his face and rubbed his back whispering at him, telling him it was okay.

"Let it all out, it's okay Yamayama-kun. There there. "

The sound of music was faintly heard across the door and the whispering voice of the ginger was all that Kageyama needed to calm himself down.

"There we go. Are you okay now? " with a nod. The ginger smiled at him and Kageyama felt himself starting to relax and lose consciousness. "It's okay Tobio. Sleep tight." Before all darkness consumed him he felt lips against his forehead and the sound of knocking at the door.