🏐KuroKage🏐❣️Kabe-don❣️

⇨Kuroo x Kageyama⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

Mangas. A popular book to be use as some sort of entertainment. Being a young and curious boy, he asked his grandpa to give him a manga. His grandpa, thinking that he's in 'that' stage now decided to give him a romance/shoujo manga. What's more is that it was a reverse harem manga.

Once he recieved it, he was excited. His classmates talks about mangas a lot especially about the popular manga 'One Piece' until now it isn't finish and a lot has taken interest about it even if it has hundreds and almost thousands episode.

When he started reading it, he was very confuse. How can they be there in a very convenient time, 'are they some sort of superhero or something? '  nonetheless,  he still continued reading it. Not wanting to waste the thing his grandpa gave him. Once he finished it, he completely forgot everything. It didn't leave an impact to him so he stopped reading mangas. Basically he was disappointed at the story.

Last year of middle school, before going to Karasuno High. He found the manga again and read it to pass time, to not think about the previous happenings. Seeing the book, he felt nostalgic. While reading it he had a scowl on his face. He couldn't help but think about how useless the female lead is and how every popular/handsome guy likes her. 'She's just average, I honestly like the villainess more' Kageyama thought as he switched pages.

A scene then showed up and he honestly didn't know why or how, he just felt so flustered seeing the male lead that he liked a lot (sadly he wasn't the main male lead/the one who gets the girl) trapping the villainess with both his arms on the wall staring down at her. The villainess wasn't fazed at all and just stared eye to eye with the male.

Kageyama was so flustered, face full red as he read that chapter from the manga. He then saw a note at the corner 'Kabe-don' he then found out what it meant. After reading it, he imagined trapping the villainess against the wall  and became flustered. Closing the book and putting it at the table and stood up to cool himself off. (He wasnt able to finish Re reading it...)

※♕♔Kabe-don ♔♕※

Nekoma High, swore rival of Karasuno High. Both of it's previous coach were rivals thus making their tea rivals as well. Both team hoped to achieve what their previous coaches wasn't able to achieve. Getting them to nationals and have the 'Battle of The Garbage Dump. Crows Vs Cats'

Both teams met up again and are now planning to have a practice match to improve the newly made Karasuno High which a talented setter went. There they met the Nekoma team. They were a bunch of interesting people, the team became friendly rivals aswell.

Kageyama was so curious about how their setter plays, being unable to communicate properly. Kenma ran away from his intense stares. The captain of Nekoma, Kuroo Tetsuro. Saw this and laughed his famous hyena laugh. He approached the deflated setter.

"Don't mind! Kenma's just shy" he said holding Kageyama's shoulders which the boy flinched from. Kageyama then looked up at the taller man with his innocent eyes. Kuroo seeing this innocent eyes stared at the nodding first year. He then let go and watched the retreating form of the Karasuno First Year Setter.

Sad to say, this was the last contact he was able to get with the First year setter alone. Though when the Karasuno team was invited to a training camp with all the other volleyball teams and luckily Nekoma was there as well. He was ecstatic at the thought of seeing those innocent blue Doe eyes looking up at him. A smirk was now evidant in his face, his childhood friend Kenma, who saw this cringed at him and felt as if a shiver went down his spine.