🏐KenAkaTsukiKage🏐♡ ˖꒰ᵕ ༚ ᵕ⑅꒱

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ:
EhHtoo648
ⁱ ᵗʳⁱᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗˡʸ ʰᵃᵈ ᶠᵘⁿ ʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ (•̀ᴗ•́)و

⇨Kenma X Akaashi X Tsukishima X Kageyama⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

"Oi! King! Wake up. We're here already" the blonde boy next to him said groaning. "Hmm. 5 more minutes.. " Kageyama replied sleepily. A vein was then present in the blondes head. "Oi! " he called out again finally shoving him away from his shoulder, where the setter was previously using as a pillow.

"Ugh!! What?! " the setter shouted, annoyed about how his peaceful slumber was rudely interrupted. "Ohh I'm sorry. If you would've been listening to me you would know! " Tsukishima said sarcastically and stood up leaving the Raven in his seat. "What the? " the Raven questioned and sighed, he soon followed suit and left the bus.

"Finally! Thought you would go back to sleep"

"Ohh shove off" he replied grunting. Tired from the traveling. "What? King still wants to sleep? Come here. I'll pick you up and you can sleep in my arms" Tsukishima said teasingly. "Tsuki.. " Yamaguchi scolded from infront of them. The blonde glared and the other shut up. Unaware, Tsukishima didn't notice the Raven infront of him and bumped onto him.

"Oi what the heck? " there stood infront of him was a still sleepy Kageyama. He titlted his head and furrowed his brows, confused at what the other was doing. Kageyama stayed in place. "I thought you were gonna pick me up? " Tsukishima stared at him with an expression saying 'you can't be serious' not minding the other's expression. Kageyama wrapped his arms around Tsukishimas neck and rested his head on the other's chest. "Come on. Pick me up already" Tsukishima looked at his teammates infront of him who were just watching with their phones slowly making it's way in ther hands and you can hear the sound of the cameras shutter. Groaning, he decided to keep his word and picked up the other in bridal style.

"You are so gonna owe me this one King" he grumbled under his breath, completely flustered at their situation. The other didn't mind and snuggled in more in his arms, it made the other tease him more in the process.

♡ ˖꒰ᵕ ༚ ᵕ⑅꒱ TsukiKage

"Woah! Bro. Do you see what I'm seeing! " Kuroo said calling out to his best friend Bokuto. "Broooo..... Pinch me. " Being a good friend, Kuroo did what he was told and earned a yelp from Bokuto. "It's not a dream.... " they said in unison. "Ugh, Kuroo be quiet. I can't concentrate on my game" Kenma scolded from the bench. "Ahh sorry Kenma but you really gotta see this. Sighing, he paused his game and looked at what the two were staring in amazement.

He did not expect what he saw. It was Akaashi, showing off, how flexible he was. "Is our body really made to bend that far..... " he commented, completely forgetting his game. "It depends on the body. " Akaashi replied, still doing such tremendous stretches. Kenma couldn't remove his gaze and stared intensely.

After some time Akaashi decided to do a stretch that Kenma became so flustered. His face was so red that the other two started to get worried for him. "I-Im FiNE! " he said, voice cracking in the end due to nervousness. Getting worried at the commotion. Akaashi stopped his stretches and looked at the other's.

"What's wrong?? " he asked. "I think Kenma's sick! I don't know what to do! He rarely gets sick and, uhh and he's extremely heating up right now!" Kuroo said Fanning his friend who was standing like a statue "Akaashi!!! What do we do!! We still have to play with them! " Bokuto added. He sighed. Taking a look at his fellow setter, he noticed how hard the other tried to not make eye contact. Realizing what was happening. He chuckled. "Hmm, it is quite worrying. I'll just take Kenma to the nurse's office. " Kenma tried to deny while the other two complied that they'll do it themselves which Akaashi politely declined saying they should use their time in practicing volleyball.

"So... You like what you saw? " Akaashi teased, which was answered to how red the other's ear became.

♡ ˖꒰ᵕ ༚ ᵕ⑅꒱ AkaKen

"Akaashi-san! " the Raven setter called out to his senpai. Jogging towards the other, he didn't notice the ball heading his way. "Kageyama look out! " Akaashi shouted to warn him but it was too late. Luckily someone was near the scene and pulled the setter away from the spot. Though it caused them to be crushed by the raven.

The setter groaned from the sudden impact and stayed still, he looked towards Akaashi who was walking towards him. "Are you guys okay? " 'guys? ' Kageyama thought and then he suddenly felt the ground shaking. 'Is there an earthquake?! ' he panicked and looked down. There he saw the one who saved him from the ball. "Kozume-san?! " he immediately stood up not wanting to crush him further.

"T-thank you Kenma-san! " he stuttered and bowed towards Kenma who was being helped by Akaashi. He stumbled at first but finally stood up straight. "Its no problem. Just call me Kenma, drop the San too. " he sighed while the other nodded, still worried to what he had just done.

He then snapped his head back when he heard snickering, turning his head to the direction where eit came from. He saw a blonde salty dude, leaning against the gym wall and started walking towards them. "Wow, the King really wants to show us our place. "He mocked and the Raven glared daggers at him. "And what us that supposed to mean? " Akaashi asked curiously, moving closer to Tsukishima. "Ohh you know, telling us that we're beneath him" he said pointing at what happened before with Kageyama and Kenma.

"Ohh. Sadly to say Kageyama but I think I won't fit being beneath you though Kenma is. " he smirked, Tsukishima taking notice of what the other was implying and smirked. "I agree Akaashi-san. Though what a sight is it too see, having the King beneath me. " as he finished the sentence, he looked mischievously at the Raven who stare at the two confused.

"Uhh??  What are you guys saying?  And what with me being fit to be beneath him?! " Kenma asked, he was getting tired if not knowing anything. The two merely stared at him for a second with a creepy smile and went back to talking to each other. He groaned, "Kenma-san.. Do you have any idea? " Kageyama asked, not wanting to be ignored by the other two anymore. The gamer sighed, "Told you to drop the San and considering what they're saying.......  "

Kenma wasn't able to finish the sentence when realization hit him. He turned his head towards the two who noticed his sudden stop. He looked at them with wide eyes and a pink tint visible in his cheeks. Thw two chuckled and nodded at him with a scary smile on their face, as if telling him he guessed right.

Turning his head back to the person who he was talking to before. The Raven stared at hin confuse, he waited for him to finish the sentence. Kenma stood there like a statue, Kageyama started to grow worried and started poking his cheeks. "Uhh??  Kenma-san??  Kenma??!" He screamed, panicking that he got no response.

"Is it because of what Akaashi-san said?!  I dint really know what it means but if it makes you feel better I could be beneath you or something?!  I don't know!? " Kageyama rambled out, not even noticing what he just said as he started to fan the other who was bright red as a tomato to what he just said. Tsukishima laughed hysterically about what he just heard while Akaashi on the other hand was trying so hard to imagine Kageyama being beneath Kenma.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)KenAkaTsukiKage