ꨄ︎𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖ꨄ︎ت︎𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐ت︎

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ:
ilyairin ⁱᵐᵐᵃ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˡᵒˡ

⇨Suna X Kageyama⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

"That was an intense match. Huh? " a black haired fox liked boy said to his opponent. "Huh?  Ohh yeah" the raven said shyly. He wasn't aware at first that the man was talking to him.

"Suna Rintarou" he introduced himself. "Kageyama Tobio" the raven replied and held the hand infront of him, indicating a hand shake.

"Alright, alright. Break it up you two." Atsumu said from the corner, eying the two who seems to not want to remove their hands apart. They then heard a vomiting sound from beside them. "Ugh, Can you two not flirt here? " the tall blonde grimaced at the two. "Then where should we flirt? " Suna teased. Tsukishima looked at the other with an annoyed face.

"Haha, very funny. Let's go king, coach is looking for us." The blonde then glared at Suna before turning away and annoyingly left the two. Kageyama looked at the retreating  figure of the blonde. "Uhh. I should get going now. " he hurriedly said to the other and removed his hand from the hold. Suna didn't want to admit but his hand felt lonely after that.

"Alright, see you then. King." He copied, from what he had learned from the blonde. Kageyama seemed to stop at his track and looked back at him. "Please don't call me that" he warned and went back to his teammates. From the look he had received, Suna felt ecstasy. Just seeing those blueberry eyes looking at him with a glare and as if he was the lowest of the low. Ohh how he wants to see that again.

He wanted to feel that feeling again.

◐♔♕S?M?♕♔◑

"So.. What's with you and Tobio-kun? " Atsumu curiously asked not minding the other's personal space by sticking incredibly close to them. Annoyingly, Suna pushed him. "Mind your business" he spoke with utterly bitterness. Finally getting the signal to shut up. Atsumu left the other and went to bother someone else and left Suna with undeniably questionable thoughts about a specific karasuno number 9.

"I wonder when we'll see each other again? " he said to himself and smirked at the idea. Ohh how he wished it was soon.

Lucky him, it was actually sooner then he had expected. They were going to have a training camp with Fukurodani, Nekoma and Karasuno. Keeping a straight face, he kept his emotions to himself.

"Suna" their team captain called out. He turned around and his captain was staring at him shockingly. "It's my first time seeing you excited about something so innocent?" Kita tried to word out. A person then leaned into Kita's seat from the back to join their talk. "Woah how'd you notice that behind that poker face Kita-san? " Atsumu admired, Osamu who was also curious leaned towards aswell. "Gotta agree with Kita-san. You're usually just excited about blackmail and stuff. "Suna glared at the two angrily and flicked their hand off of the seat to make them fall back down to their seat.

Kita looked back to check the two while Suna looked out the window excited to see those eyes again staring at him disgustingly.

◐♔♕S?M?♕♔◑

It was good but now Suna had to rethink his decision. He had completely forgot that a certain blonde was actually part of the same team. So as soon as the Karasuno team went out the bus, he searched for the raven only to find the raven glaring at him before smirking at him. He rolled his eyes and continued his search.

He found the raven talking to the Karasuno number 10. Rudely interrupting them he took the Raven's attention away. "Hello King" he called out the same nickname. Waiting for the same reaction he got last time. Though it wasn't as pleasing as last time he felt accomplished to see them staring at him annoyingly. "Please stop calling me that Suna-san." He smirked and replied. "No promises" the raven sighed exhaustingly.

Having enough of just the tall blonde who kept calling him that and now with a new addition from someone he had just recently met. he had no idea how to react and what to say. "Please Suna-san" he pleaded, he didn't want to hear that nickname anymore.

When Suna said he likes those eyes staring at him with disgust and annoyance. Yeah, please scratch that, he liked this much better. He looked as though he was tired and had enough of everything and this was his last resort. It was as though he was fully submitting. He quite liked those pleading eyes.

Before he could answer he felt a harsh impact on his head. "Please forgive the inconvenience that my teammate made" Kita asked and forced him to bow. "I hope he is not doing anything, rude. " he quietly scolde. "Uhh no, it's fine. " Kageyama reassured and was then called by his team.

"I get it now. " Kita said to the other with sigh. Suna merely grumbled and started walking to the gym.

◐♔♕S?M?♕♔◑

"Suna-san? "  the raven finally asked. He always felt the intense stare of the other. "Yes Tobio? " he called out. The other didn't know what to feel. Relief that it wasn't that nickname anymore or startled by being called his given name. "Do you want to say something? " he said in a much more demanding tone then he expected
The other shuddered from the voice and smiled, "Nothing particular" he answered nonchalantly with a smirk stil plastered on his face to provoke the other.

"Uhh I see. It was just uhh nothing" the raven flusteredly said, not knowing how to phrase the fact that the other keeps staring at hin weirdly and he doesn't know what to feel about that. "Can you spit it out? " Suna demanded, he wanted to try using the same tone the other did and waited for a reaction. "Uhh yes!  Sorry Suna-san!  Stare!  Weird!  Yes! " he managed to say and immediately ran off to find a senpai he knew.

"Well that went well. " he amusingly said to himself and went off to his own practice with an amused smile or smirk?  No one could really tell but they know that they wouldn't wanna mess with him at that moment.

ʰᵉˡˡᵒ! ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷᵃˢⁿ'ᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ! ʰᵃʰᵃ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ʷᵉⁿᵗ ˢⁱᵈᵉᵗʳᵃᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ ᵖˡᵒᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ. ⁱˡˡ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵖˡᵒᵗ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ʷᵃˢ ⁱⁿ ʰᵃʸʷⁱʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵈᵉᶠˡᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ.