∅🏐KenKage🏐📖Book📖

∅- Means Angst (forgot to actually put these so I'm starting it now) This is only slight angst though (∩_∩)

"You're such an open book you know. " someone with dual colored hair said to the Raven haired next to him. "Haa?! " he replied surprised. "See. " the guy mereley replied and got back to what he was reading. The Raven haired furrowed his eyebrows but Shook it off and went back to reading with the dual haired person. Asking here and there for any words he didn't understand.

❤︎シ❤︎

"Oi salt boy! " the Raven haired called to the person infront of him. "Is that supposed to be my name? " the blonde asked annoyed. "Well you turned around. " the Raven replied, proud of himself for making the blonde speechless. "Well if you didn't need anything. I'm just gonna head out" the blonde said annoyed and glared down to him, for the Raven was to short.

"What's the meaning of an open book." Kageyama whispered quietly. Making the blonde not hear anything he said. Tsukishina groaned at this and leaned close. "Oi! King. Speak up. " He scowled at the name but repeated it anyway. "What does it mean, when someone says you're an open book? " Tsukishima looked at him bewildered for a moment but bursted out laughing. "Whoever said that to you is very spot on" he said in between laughs. "Oi! Just tell me! " Kageyama said, growing tired of this. Once the blonde calmed down he started explaing.

"Basically it's someone easy to read. " the Raven tilted his head and held an confused look. "A person ain't a book though. " why do I even bother. He's just too dumb. Tsukishima thought and sighed. "Okay so you know what read blocking is right, right? " the blonde started "how is that connected here? " Kageyama said annoyed. "Just listen to me, Im not going to repeat myself"

"It's when we focus on the setter to know where they'll set the ball. So basically we're reading the setter. If the setter is an open book, it's easy for us to know where they'll set it, for they are easy to read. Do you get it now?  Okay good. " not even waiting for Kageyama's response, Tsukishima left it at that. "I'm easy to read? " Kageyama whispered to himself and grew scared. Scared of the fact his opponents can easily tell where he'll set like what Tsukishima said.

❤︎シ❤︎

"Kozume-san! " the pudding head boy flinched at the sudden called, especially if it was the time he's hiding in the corner to play animal crossing. He slowly turned around and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding when he found out who it was. "Kageyama, I told you I don't like formalities and you can just call me Kenma. "

"Ano.. Kenma-san, am I really an open book? " the Raven began asking after he sat next to him. The pudding head, not looking away from his game answered. "You still caught up with that?  Told you it's nothing." Kageyama next to him started to fidget and Kenma sighed, putting his game away for now to look at the Raven next to him. "You are an open book. " Kenma started and Kageyama deflated, wearing a worried look. "Let me finish. Though you're what we call an open book, some books aren't what they seem. Though they seem easy to read but when you read between the lines you'll have to disregard whatever you thought it was at first. " he said and patted Kageyama's head before going back to his game.

The Raven haired sat there beside him quietly, thinking about everything that has been said to him and trying to understand it. He then smiled a little and watched Kenma play his game. This didn't go unnoticed by the other one, his lips quirked up a little but soon turned neutral at the sight as he returned his focus to the game. Careful not to get caught by the Raven.