♂Kageyama§Milk§

Explicit content ahead please be warned. Then again this was wrote purely on explicit content.

Inspired by that one Doujinshi.
Wish upon a milkyway -[Omega 2-D]

"Excuse me what? " someone exclaimed in disbelief.

"Can I please have your DNA"

"King, look. I know you're dumb and all but what you just said makes no fucking sense" Kageyama groaned and then gestured at the tall blonde annoyingly.

"It's cause you're tall and all! I want to be as tall as you so ofcourse I have to drink your DNA" Tsukishima stood there dumbfounded at what he just heard. 'This is such a stupid reason'.

"Uhuh, so how exactly are you going to drink my DNA? And isn't your favorite milk working for you I mean come on you're already taller than most player here!" He rolled his eyes, he just can't take this much stupidity anymore. He was kind enough to actually follow Kageyama, since he thought the setter had an important matter to tell him. Guess he was wrong.

Kageyama gaved him dead panned stare, like he can't just believe what he was hearing. Tsukishima was tempted to groan because that's what he was supposed to be doing not him.

"Drinking milk isn't making me taller fast enough. Besides, DNA has a lot of protein than milk. "

"...uhuh...  And so exactly am I supposed to give you my DNA" he replied while quoting the DNA part. There is a lot of ways to give someone your DNA but he doesn't really think it's something to be done through consumption. 'what's he gonna do eat my hair? '

"By drinking it, duh. " Tsukishima narrowed his eyes at the setter's response.

"What are you? A vampire?  You can't just go drinking my blood. Kageyama tilted his head.

"Who says I'm drinking your blood? "

"What else are you supposed to drink then?"

"Your milk. " 'my what now? ' It took a couple of seconds for him to process what Kageyama was just implying. His face turned red.

"THAT'S JUST SO DUMB WHO EVEN GAVE YOU THAT IDEA?! " He was so flustered, resulting to him having an outburst.

"Kunimi did. He told me on our second year of middle school. Now look at me now I'm almost as tall as Kunimi! " he said proudly, height was an important asset in volleyball though there are some exceptions as long as the people playing it are working hard.

"And hkw exactly did this Kunimi person became a part of this conversation? " Tsukishima waa finally able to get ahold of his bearings. Though he will never forget what the raven just asked him earlier.

"Ohh, he's the one who told me about it. You know that cum has a lot more protein than milk so I started drinking Kindaichi's milk"

As he heard Kageyama finished, he couldn't help but let an incoherent sound. He fixed his glasses with shaking hands and glared at the setter.

"NOPE, NOPE. I will not handle this alone. Nope! You. Come with me." He said pointing at Kageyama and started dragging him somewhere quickly.