🏐KenKage🏐🎮Among Us🎮

Sristiyama like what you have requested here ya go! I also wanted to make it up for you all because of the angst that I did. 〒▽〒

"Kozume-san!" a raven haired boy yelled next to the pudding headed boy. "What?" he asked not looking up from his game. "Why did you vote me?" he said with a frown, pointing at his phone which says. 'MilkIsLife was the imposter. One Imposter Remaining' while Kageyama's blue character floated out to space. "If I didn't vote you they'll be suspicious of me. "He said as he moved his yellow character around. "Besides you were the imposter." he said as he was doing the Simon says task in reactor. Kageyama looked back at his phone and was annoyed, he looked back to his senpai and noticed his just about to finish his task. He then got an idea, as Kenma was about to finish it, Kageyama oh so smugly clicked the wrong button than what Kenma was supposed to pick. Kenma than looked up annoyed, he needed to do such a long and annoying task again. The raven wore a smirk, looking satisfied from the reaction he got from the pudding head.

When Kenma was about to finish the same task again, making sure his phone was far away from the annoying kouhai. Someone just had to report a body making him unable to finish it. For some unknown reason he was the one voted out, apparently someone was looking at cams and didn't see him come out for such a long time. Concluding that he vented since the body was near vent.

Kageyama quietly peeked at Kenma, he looked at his phone saying 'Kodzuken was not the imposter. One imposter remaining' as his yellow character started floating around space. The 1st year setter looked back at his phone and saw the 2nd year's character next to him as a ghost. He then started laughing which annoyed the cat looking boy more especially since no one listened to him at all.

He stood up and looked at the laughing 1st year clutching his stomach he then glared at him before stomping back to the gym while muttering the words "Stupid Kageyama, stupid game, stupid peaple, I'm just gonna play animal crossing in my switch"

After the laughing 1st year calmed down he couldn't help but smile at the new sight he saw from his senpai. He knew that the boy loved playing games but he didn't expect for him to rage quit from just what he had muttered 'stupid game'

"Are you finally done rolling and laughing like a maniac in the ground, king?" said a very familiar blonde which caused the raven to scowl. He turned around and glared at him "Time for practice again" Tsukishima said and left him there. Kageyama rolled his eyes and followed.

All throughout practice, he tried getting the second years' attention but he just kept ignoring him. He even approached him one time but Kenma didn't even looked at him, he then frowned at this and sulked at the corner of the gym drinking from his water bottle, as if he's pretending to be a drunk broken-hearted guy

"Oya Oya Oya, Why do you keep ignoring your poor kouhai?" a bed head rooster said as he wiped his sweat with a towel around his neck, standing beside the said 'senpai who's been ignoring his kouhai' playing a fighting game on his psp quietly. He paused his game and looked at the raven in the corner, he then unpaused his game and played, not even answering his childhood friend beside him who just sighed before being called by his Owl Bro. The other Owl bro cant help but wonder where the two get their energyfrom. He looked at the 'drunk' boy in the corner and made his way over there.

"Kageyama, Is there something wrong?" he asked looking down at the sitting boy on the floor. "Kozume-san is ignoring me. TT" Akaashi raised his eyebrow at this and looked at the playing 2nd year. "Did you do something?"

Kageyama looked away from Akaashi guiltily, the 2nd year sighed. "I take it that you did do something. Tell you this, why not make it up to him?" he suggested. The raven perked up at this. "Like what? " he asked innocently. "That's for you to think about." The other owl bro answered and walked away not leaving any room for an argument.

Kageyama sighed and stood up, he made his way to his senpais. "Suga-san...." he called out quietly. The silver haired senpai turned around, the others doing so as well. "Ohh, Kageyama, You done moping now?" he said and chuckled, the raven became bashful of this and turned away. "Anyways, what is it?"

"Kozume-san has been ignoring me, I was... I was wondering what I can give him or do for him..." he said fidgeting nervously. His team looked at him weirdly. "You mean do to him. " Tanaka snickered and Nishinoya laughed with him. "Dont mind them. Sorry Kageyama but i thinm itd be much more appreciated if it was your own idea" Suga answered and chopped the two in their sides. Kageyama sighed then nodded.

"What can i do for him?... Buy him another game? No, he already has a lot besides what if i bought him something he already has... Maybe i should ask Hinata, but Suga-san did say that itd be much more appreciated if it was my idea.... Ugh!!! " Kageyama thought and began to be frustrated. "Woah there King, dont make your non existent brain explode. " Tsukishima said passing by the frustrated raven. Kageyama merely glared at him and thought to himself again.

A couple of hours passed the pudding head didnt seem to see any sign of the raven anymore, he began to be worry. Did he go to far on ignoring him? It was just a game.. It wasn't that serious.. He thought to himself, regretting what he did.

"Kozume-san! " someone called out to him. He turned around to see the raven. Kenma just stared at him not knowing what to say. He saw the raven fidgetting and holding something from behind. "I uh... I'm.. I'm sorry for makinh fun of you and annoying you when we played that game. I did it even though I know you get easily frustrated and annoyed while playing games... " the raven apologized not meeting the pudding head's eyes. "It's... It's no problem.. I shouldn't have ignoref you because of a simple reason.. It was just a stupid game... " Kenma finally said. Kageyama shook his head. "Realy sorry Kozum-"

"Kenma. " the 2nd year setter said cutting him off. "Really sorry K-Kenma-san. " he stuttered, not use to saying his given name. "Ohh right. I uhh. I got these... IDidntReallyKnowWhatToGiveSoIJustBoughtThisThingIEvenBoughtMyselfOneSoWereKindaMatchingAnd-" Kageyama startes rambling as soon as he showed Kenma what he bought. It was a yellow among us character with a cat and the other one was a blue among us character with a crow. There was also a rectangle with the among us characters which has their in gamr name.

"I love it. Thanks Tobio" Kenma said takinh his keychain from Kageyama's hand and smiling a little. This caught the Kageyama by surprised and turned bashful especially from hearing his given name from someone other than his family.

"N-no problem K-Kenma-san.." He said and looked away. Kenma saw how the tip of his ears are red and chuckled. "Let's go before your mom gets angry."
"Mom?"
"You know, the silver haired guy from Karasuno."
"Suga-san isnt my mom though???..."
*sigh*"Lets just go"