ꨄ︎𝔸𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖ꨄ︎꧁𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜꧂

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ:
jangdongwoo123

⇨Atsumu X Kageyama⇦
ⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

Tobio wasn't really one to think of love like the romantic kind. Heck he's even confuse on how you can know if you're inlove or not. For example many of his team-mates had concluded that he liked a certain loudmouth tangerine romantically but when he approached Sugwara and asked how to tell if you're inlove or not.

He explained it in a way where you'll always think of the person. That was check for since whe always wanted to crush that tangerine.

You always wanna be with them. Check aswell since he wanted to practice the quick attack more.

And finally you'll feel butterflies in your stomach when you're with them and you feel complete. Well that was, not checked....

With that reasoning. He concluded that everyone was wrong. No, he was not inlove with his best friend, but because of what he asked Sugawara, they concluded that Kageyama was about to confess soon to Hinata saying that Kageyama just wanted to know if what he's feeling is love which is correct but in a different kind of correct.

Hinata on the otherhand was oblivious to these rumors and just focused on playing volleyball with Kageyama. Until....

"Shoyo!!!! " someone yelled at him. He turned around and noticed his senpai. "Noya-san!!!! " Noya then tackled his kouhai resulting to them falling down together.

"So how's has it been with you and Kageyama~" he teased making Hinata confused. "Ehh? "

"You know~ has he finally confessed to you? "

"Confessed to me?? Wait did he do something wrong?! Is that what he's about to confess?! " with his reply, his senpai grew confused.

"Do you guys not love each other?.." With that being said Hinata bursted out laughing.

"No, no Noya-san! So that's why Kageyama-kun told me that" he said in between laughter.

"So he has confessed? " this time Tanaka said joining in the conversation.

"I don't know what you guys have been telling Kageyama but we are not inlove senpais. Yes we love each other but in a platonic way" he pouted. "Then what did he tell you? "

Hinata then beamed before placing a scowl in his face, squishing his fluffy hair downwards and started imitating Kageyama.

"Oi boke! Why does our senpais think I like like you. When I asked Sugawara he said something about butterflies but I dont feel those towards you though. " The two senpais stared at him with lidded eyes confused but also baffled.

"Then... Who is this person where he feels this butterflies" Noya asked.

"Ohh it's towards someone who he met in-" before he can answer the gym door bursted open with a flushed Kageyama.

"Boke Hinata Boke!!! " he shouted and ran to squash the tangerine.

"Well looks like we have a different plan Ryu. "