∅ꨄ︎𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖ꨄ︎❁𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚒❁

⇨Tsukishima X Kageyama⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

Sorry not sorry (◕‿◕)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Love? Something almost all people experience. Either give or receive. Love can be in different kinds, familiar love, platonic love and what most people dreamed someday. Romantic love.

Kageyama was one of those people who dreamed of falling inlove even if it could kill him... His family had a hereditary disease. Hanahaki to be exact, that disease makes you throw up flowers well certain flowers depending on who it is you are feeling those feelings for. The disease doesn't sound that bad right? It's just throwing up flowers? But sadly it isn't.

The disease is a deadly kind, especially if the feelings aren't reciprocated or rather unrequited. His mother, was an example of that. His mother truly loved his father and he did... Before he met her..... He didn't understand it at first but she always hears his mother making vomiting and horrid sounds in the bathroom. Whenever he'll take a peek, he'll see his mother leaning towards the toilet as flowers come out of her mouth and most of the petals had a red tint in it.

For some reason, Kageyama thought of the flowers as beautiful and wanted to have those. So everytime he noticed his mother hurriedly scurrying towards the bathroom. He'll silently follow and watch and as he watched, he saw it getting worse and worse.

His father had rarely gone home anymore, his mother grew sickly and have been always locked up in the bathroom. One time he decided to fully check it out by entering the bathroom when he noticed his mother passed out. He saw daisies, pure white color tainted by a horrible smelling red liquid. Looking towards the toilet now he saw that it was full of flower petals, blood, some full flowers and stems.

He grimaced at the sight and looked towards his mother, he noticed the ragged breathing and hurriedly called for an ambulance.

His mother was headed straight to the emergency room as he waited curiously, unknowingly about what was about to happen.

❀Hanahaki❀

"Tobio" a raspy almost unheard voice called. "Yes mother? " he said leaning forward to hear his mother clearer. "Promise me this... No matter how beautiful this flowers seem... They are deadly... Please... Don't be like your mother and give up your life just for love... Promise me this Tobio... Live. " as she said those last and sincere statement while holding her son's hand. Tobio heard an annoying screeching sound and he looked towards it to see the up and down lines turning into a straight line as his mother finally close her eyes and took her final breath.

"Mother? " he called but there was no answer, as doctors started flooding in the room and tried to revive the woman. He was ushered away with tears pricking his eyes and nurses trying to comfort him.

Kageyama couldn't remember much of that day, it was all a blur. What he did know is that he had to fulfill his mother's wishes but inside him hoped to have the same flowers. Hope to feel the cleching of his chest as vines or rather stems of the flowers compress his lungs making him unable to breath. He wanted to feel it, as bad as it sounds. He wanted to fall inlove.

❀Hanahaki❀

"Kageyama-kun!!!" He heard someone yell as they ran straight pass him. Finally noticing that it was Hinata he started shouting and ran quickly to catch up and win the race. In the end they both got there at the same time, they were out of breath and sweating a lot even if practice hasn't started yet.