👁️👅👁️

⇨Kageyama⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

Tears started pricking Kageyama's eyes. He felt tense and pain and what he was doing didn't help at all. "P-pull out. Please" he said hitching a breath trying hard to contain the sobs. "S-sorry" they replied this time trying to pull out their fingers which was stretching the Raven.

As he started pulling it out slowly to avoid hurting him more. His fingers graze a very sensitive spot, a loud and weird noice then came out of the Raven. It made the man look up at him. He saw how the tears finally went down and how he looked like a mess with how much he was shivering and arching his back.

"N-no!~ ahh~!" He let out as he squirted white stuff onto his chest. The man watched intensely not expecting the sight infront of him. After Kageyama went off from the high, he was panting really hard and trying to hide his face.

"I-...  I'm becoming weird.. Please. Stop" he cried out. He gulped at the sight and was contemplating. He saw how his fingers were still in and tried putting pressure on the spot again. "Ahh~! No~!" He gulped again at such obscene sound.

"Do you not want to continue? " he asked gently, fingers still wriggling within. "I.... " he was not liking how he was feeling down there.

It took a while but he started shaking his head. "I was the one who said I was ready... please continue" Kageyama apologized. The man gave a small smile and used his other hand to caress Kageyama's face.

"It's fine. We'll take it slow. "

The man then went back to stretching Kageyama, he started by grazing his good spot before doing a scissoring motion with two of his fingers within. Kageyama was left a moaning mess.

"T-there~. Please~" the man obliged and kept pressuring the spot. Before he entered another finger to completely stretch out the Raven. He started pumping Kageyama up and down.

With both of his sensitive spot being touched, Kageyama was on a Brink of feeling ecstasy again. He arched his back which surprised the other before making him stay back down. He then inserted the third finger.

"AhH~ wait~ " he cried out trying to reach the other's hand and remove it. His insides were feeling weird. "I'm sorry Tobio but can we please continue" the man begged making him stop squirming. He looked at the man's eyes and couldn't help but agree.

He retracted his hands back to let the him stretch him out. He made do with just holding onto the bed sheets behind his back. "Tobio.... Can.. Can I put it in? " they asked politely. Slowly pulling out the three fingers that was stretching him and stopping his other hand which was getting Tobio off. He shuddered trzing to avoid eye contact. The man waited patiently for him.

"O-okay" he finally answered. Searching around the bed, he found the lube that he had previously used. He started pouring some on him to easily put it in. "Are you ready Tobio? " he asked lining himself. Tobio gave him a nod before he inserted it slowly.

They both grunted at the sudden tightness. He let Tobio get used to his size before he started moving slowly in. "A-are you okay? " he asked in between pants. "I-Im fine. You can continue." They nodded and continued making love with each other for the first time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day Tobio's back was sore and he layed there the whole afternoon as his lover took care of him for the rest of the day as they cuddled together in bed.

ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ. ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʳᵘⁿ ʷⁱˡᵈ, ⁱ ᵈⁱᵈⁿᵗ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵃⁿʸ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵒᶠ ʷʰᵒᵉᵛᵉʳ ʰᵉ ʷᵃˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ. ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗʳʸ ʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵐᵉ 18+ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ˢᵖⁱᶜᵉ ˡᵒˡ. ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵃʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱⁿˢᵖⁱʳᵉᵈ ᵇʸ "𝑼𝒎𝒊𝒃𝒆 𝑵𝒐 𝑬𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓"