♡TanaKage♡倫Home倫

⇨Ryuunosuke X Tobio⇦

"Excuse me, What? " a silver haired boy said astonished at what a certain Raven boy said.

"Kageyama that's just too unbelievable, so I'm sorry if I'm having trouble believing it. "

"Just play along refreshing-kun, he might stop pestering us about him not doing his princely duties" Oikawa said glaring at his fellow Prince. Tobio ofcourse being competitive, glared at Oikawa aswell.

"I'm not lying! I did see it! He has this big wings and... And he even has these horns and those.... those uhh skin thingies"

"You mean scales. "

"Yes that! See Sugawara-san believes me! "

Sugawara sweatdropped, he didn't have the courage to deny his cute kouhai who has sparkling blue eyes telling them about the dragon human thing he saw.

"Tobio-kun. " Atsumu started putting a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Sorry to break it to you, but I don't think Koushi-kun believes you aswell."

The three other Prince then bid farewell to Tobio. Leaving the boy speechless and pouting, he felt awful. He thought that they would believe him because he knows what he saw but then Oikawa started saying he was just making excuses to avoid his duties. To be fair it was troublesome since he already told his Majesties that he refuses the throne and to just give it to Miwa who deserves it more.

Sighing Tobio slumped his posture as soon as he was along and started walking to his Chambers. On his way, he passed the huge garden in the grounds and heard movement from the Bush. Contemplating but curious, he proceeded to sneakily look for the sound.

Sadly, as soon as it felt his presence. It hurried off to someplace else. Thinking that he should just abort any self preservation he had. He ran after it; by doing so, he had no idea where he ended up or how to get back.

"This is why Miwa should be the one ruling... " he mumbled to himself. He then noticed that he completely lost the thing he was following, grumbling and childishly stomping his feet to get his anger out, he went towards this one clearing covered with trees but had the perfect amount of sunlight peeking through. It was definitely a beautiful sight.

He couldn't help but be in awe, it looked like the very place where he can just relax, run away from his princely duties, and a place to just be himself. No crowns, uncomfortably tight clothes that are all just for show. Perfect postures, a pridefull facade to show your subjects that you'll be able to lead them to greatness. It was all just to tiring.

Deciding that he might aswell rest there since he had no way of knowing how to get back. Before he could sit down, someone tackeled him from behind. Tobio was panicking thinking that it was another assassination attempt, with no one to protect him, he closed his eyes thinking that if he didn't see it coming it might hurt less.

Waiting for the impact or for death to open it's doors, the two was left in a deafening silence. They were in a very inappropriate position for a Prince to have. Tobio was being pinned down, clothes disheveled, hair a mess because of the fall and panting loudly from the panic.

"What do you think you're doing here! " Startled by the shouted question, the prince opened his eyes in surprise and immediately saw the face of one of his knights.

"Tanaka-san?! " Tanaka clicked his tongue but nonetheless released them from the previous position. He then helped Tobio to sit up.

"You... You... " Tobio started, staring at Tanaka he didn't know what he wanted to say, he just couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Yes, yes your highness. I'm the amazing looking handsome hot half-dragon or what not" the other said while shaking his head in exasperation.

"What I do wanna talk about is how little self awareness you have! Seriously? Running after no one knows what and letting down your guard in an unknown place! " Tobio bowed in shame. The glare that the other was giving him was enough to cut off any retaliation or excuses he wanted to say.

"The princess will seriously kill me if something happens to you. Well if Kiyoko-san doesn't get to me first" Still being in the half dragon form, Tanaka covered himself with his huge wings.

"...You're the one I saw... You're real.. " Looking up, Tanaka saw a complicated look from his highness' face. Suddenly coming to the realization that the reason he ran here was because of his transformation. He then grew scared about how his highness will react.

"...yeah.. So?" He said trying to sound as the confident and pridefull half being he is though it utterly failed with how his wings seems to close on himself more.

"Wow. "

"..wow?.. "

"That's so cool! Can you like fly in the sky? How does it feel?! Wait dragons are reptiles right?! Is that why you have those snake like things?! "

"Scales. "

"Yeah those! So? "

"So? "

"How does it feel to release these features once no one is around? " Tobio askwed with a gentle voice, he too perfectly knew how scary it is that someday someone will find out how you really are and then shun you, looking at you with those disgusted eyes and having no one by your side.

"...free. I feel free your highness. It feels like I can finally breathe" Tanaka replied, with each word sounding more confident and his wings slowly opening and his tail swishing a little. He was happy that his highness didn't think of him as a monster and stared at him with a frightened look.

"That's good." Tobio replied with a rare smile as they sat there in the clearing, just feeling the nature around them and slowly lowering their walls. In here, in this sanctuary where they can be who they are, lies a story from a long time ago about two different beings finding peace in each other presence while hinding away from the outside world. They then created and planted the trees around, securing that the home they found from each other will forever be protected.