🏐SakuKage🏐✔Hands✔

Kageyama didn't expect for him to actually be going to the All Japan youth training camp. He couldn't miss this opportunity to learn more from amazing players. When it was first announced, he was quite shock on the matter but held a Stern face after that. Thinking to learn everything he needs there and aswell as to help his team. Hinata was quite upset though, unlike Kageyama or Tsukishima who was going to the shiratorizawa training camp. He was not invited anywhere.

When Kageyama finally made it at camp, let's just say he was one awkward adorable teen who was looking around not knowing who to talk too. On the way to the gymnasium he met one of the top 3 aces in the country. Sakusa Kiyoomi, second year at Itachiyama Institute.

Sakusa knew that shiratorizawa lost to Karasuno and this setter right infront of him was a member of that team. He paid little attention to him as Kageyama introduced himself.

Once they started playing Kageyama and Sakusa was placed on the same team. When Kageyama was about to set to him, he messed up and it lead to Sakusa being annoyed at the first year. During lunch Sakusa approached him to ask how shiratorizawa lost. He asked questions about, if Wakatoshi-kun was not feeling well at the time. Not believing the fact that Wakatoshi-kun lost.

After a while when he was cut off by his friend. Kageyama suddenly asked Sakusa if he was holding back during today's game, for he looked rather average than expected. Sakusa got annoyed at this and left him alone.

During the training camp Sakusa couldn't help but notice the setter more especially after that conversation with him. He noticed the little things the setter does. How he always gets milk after a game and how he looks so concentrated when he sets but looks so free when he spikes. He wonders if the setter actually prefer setting or spiking because of this.

After an exhausting practice match they were given a small break. Kageyama went to one side of the gym and sat against a wall. He took out a nail cutter and started treating his nails with care. Cutting it perfectly like he was taught before so he wouldn't hurt his hands.

Hands, Sakusa's most hated body part. Though you need hands to play volleyball, hr hated it outside of it. He hated how people touches him with their dirty hands with no permission just to get his attention. He hates how they touch dirty things and put it against a clean thing. You could say he hated it with a burning passion.

But seeing the setter sitting infront of him, quietly taking care of his hands. He didn't know he would ever have an urge just to hold them. The very part he hated was longing for the others hands. He wanted to feel it. The touch of this perfectly well taken care hands, the hands of the setter who bluntly called him average. The hand of the person who he cared little to nothing before. The hand of the person who messed up a set for him to spike. The hand of the person... He couldn't stop looking at.

After noticing the older standing infront of him, he looked up and saw Sakusa staring at him. "Ohh, hello Sakusa-san." Sakusa slightly flinched at the sudden sentence. He was too focused with his thoughts and watching the setter that he forgot where he was. He nod his head as an answer and sat beside him. Though a little farther away so he wouldn't get any germs on him.

He opened his mask slightly above to breath properly. Kageyama looked at him as he stopped what he was doing. "Ne. Sakusa-san. Are you sick?  Is there a reason why you always wear a mask? " he questioned gesturing to his mouth where mask are placed. "I'm fine. It's just that I don't want to get other people's germs. " he scowled, slightly disgusted at the thought.

"So you aren't sick? " kageyama questioned again. Moving a little closer, unnoticed by Sakusa for he was to focus on his breathing and resting. "Yeah, I'm fine." He replied flatly. He removed his finger that was holding the mask open and placed it beside him as he looked up the ceiling. He grimaced at the sight. "They should clean that. " he said indicating the ceiling of the gymnasium that actually looks clean.

"Right Kageya-" he said going to look at the setter who was sitting beside him, but was stopped midway he noticed that the previous spot of the setter was empty and now the setter was inches apart from him, his hand placed against his forehead. He was wide eyed not at the thought of the hands germs getting on him but at the thought of the hand which he wanted to hold was touching him.

The setter removed his hand and sat back down beside him. "Yeah, you seem alright Sakusa-san". Sakusa was still staring at him as he returned to taking care of his nails. "I-i told you." He stuttered out. "Yeah, gomen Sakusa-san" after he said that he accidentally cut of a skin and he flinched at the pain it caused. "Ouch." He said and was about to suck the blood off.

Right before the finger entered his mouth, Sakusa took his hand and glared at him. "Don't drink the blood off. It's dirty, just let it bleed out so it could remove your dirty blood." He said as he started to squish his hand and making it bleed more. The setter just stared at him wide eyed and what looked like a blushing mess for others but Sakusa didn't notice. He was much more concerned on him not getting germs from the blood and helping the setter.

"S-sakusa-san, you don't have to do that. You know? " Kageyama said, still a blushing mess from someone holding his hand tenderly and taking care of his literally small wound. Sakusa merely glared at him and looked at what he was doing again. As everyone started to fill the gymnasium again they questioned Sakusa's actions, knowing how much he doesn't like people getting near him cause he might get their germs.

They started whispering to each other while staring at the two. Kageyama noticed this and started blushing even more, embarassed about the stares they were getting. "There its done, it stopped bleeding now." Sakusa said and started to stand up. "Don't ever do what you were about to do before. " he glared indicating about Kageyama putting the wounded finger in his mouth. Kageyama merely nodded and Sakusa started to walk away.

'So it wasn't soft huh?  It looked rather soft but it felt rouch and calloused maybe due to all his volleyball. Either way, I got to hold his hands' Sakusa thought and looked at his hands who was previously holding Kageyama's and smiled behind the mask that hid his blush as well.