♡Valentines Special♡

⇨Kageyama Harem⇦
ⓗⓐⓘⓚⓨⓤⓤ

February 14th. Ohh how Kageyama hates that day, it's not that his bitter but he just really dislikes it. Ohh especially white day, whenever he receives something during valentines day those people would always watch him from a fae during white day, hoping he'll return it. But Kageyama never did, he always hoped that he'll be receiving volleyballs instead of chocolates but every year end in disappointment.

Kageyama dreaded to go to school that day, he didn't even care if Hinata was already zooming passed him to win heir race. When he made it there, he saw Hinata waiting for him by the shoe locker's. "Oi!  Bakageyama. What's with you today? " Kageyama just grumblex and went to change to his indoor shoes. "Ohh!  Do you think we'll get any chocolates today?! " he yelled in excitement, at the thought of people like him. Kageyama on the other hand was hoping not too, but as soon as he opened his shoe locker. A note fell, well a bunch letters to be more specific.

Hinata stared at it I  surprise while the raven sighed and took out his indoor shoes and put his outdoor shoes in the locker. He picked up the notes and skimmed through it, he sighed again and put it in his bag, going ahead, since the ginger still stared at the spot where the letter's had fallen.

♡Valentines♡

After snapping out, Hinata took out his phone and chatted one specific Gc.

I'mma Shoyo whose boss:
Bad news guys!!  CODE RED!!  I REPEAT CODE RED AHHH!!  WHSHDHHSHA

I'm not Ohh Kei:
Ugh what now shrimp?

I'mma Shoyo whose boss:
Kageyama got a lot of love letters!!!

After saying that the whole gc was filled with online people.

I'm not a Tooru's:
Ugh!  Tobio-chan always gets a lot of those.

I'm not Ohh Kei:
You jealous? ಠಿ_ಠ

I'm not a Tooru's:
You do know that everyone in this gc basically like Tobio-chan right?   ̄︿ ̄

I'm not Ohh Kei:
Why do I need to get jealous, when I already know the King's gonna like me  ̄ε  ̄

Ta-da!  Shi:
Tsukki... You do know that Kageyama and you always fights..

At si Sumu :
Ohh come one, we all know that Tobio-kun likes me more than you four eyes.

Ohh Samu:
Keep dreaming tsumu (--〆).

Ahh Kira has the death note:
Will you people just shut up? Class is about to start and i would really like it if i dont get detentiin for using my phone especially since i wamt to go Kageyama.

Ahh Kira has the death note went offline.

Yuu, Taro is Ayano's senpai:
Gotta agree with Kunimi on that one, anways see ya when you get rejected  ╮(╯▽╰)╭