Prologue

the royal adventure

This is a work of fantasy and fiction. All the names of characters and places, and  events are just from the imagination of the writer/Author.

The meaning of the title 'the royal adventure' will be reveal in the chapters of this story.

Status: completed
Language: Taglish

'All rights reserve'

Special thanks to @Mikkziee💙

*****

Sana po ay magustuhan ninyo ang storyang ito na galing lamang sa imahinasyon ko.🥰

unedited parts ahead. I cannot guarantee you a perfect book. Some of this parts may contain grammatic errors and wrong spelling words.

-JaphiezVy

*********

Prologue

Have you ever wonder, when you look at the shimmering stars above the night sky, what’s beyond that empty Space?

What’s beyond those stars?
Is there another possible life in another realm or universe?

If there is, would that realm be any different to Earth?

What if you were told, there’s a whole world light years from earth.

Where the nymphs live, which until now humans still do not know about their existence.

Now that you are about to read this, your mind will travel to another world. The world just like Earth, where you reside in.

A world called..

Amaris..

Facinating yet mysterious, a world like paradise.
If you were given a chance to go there, would you want to live in the world full creatures you haven’t seen before?

-----

Amaris a wonderful name for a beautiful, magnificent and prosperous realm protected by unworldly creature .

A world divided into
Five kingdoms …

Daesyn, Hesivaria, Chrysocolla, Ravaryn and Dark Saphire.
For many years, peace was hardly seen between these five kingdoms.

The kingdom of Daesyn being the center of Amaris has become the bridge for peace of all kingdoms.

Now that I have the crown and throne of Daesyn, said to be the most powerful of all five kingdoms. Will the peace that a lot have been wanting can finally be theirs?