Chapter 61

Third Person's POV'

Ava release the arrow that went straight at the back of the wolf. Seeing what Ava did, the Royal Adviser is at rage.

Tumalon si Ava mula sa balkonahe. Na May taas na dalawang palapag. Ava land perfectly,  she stood up and walk towards the wolf.

She went to see the wolf.
“ Did you kill it?” Bago pa man matapos ni Aillard ang tanong kay Ava ay may sagot na ito.

“ That arrow is not deadly, pinatulog lang nito ang lobo.”  Sambit nito kay Aillard.

Humarap si Ava sa lahat ng mga manonood.
“ Listen all of you! This useless competition ends here!” Ava announce loud enough so that everyone can here It. Everyone in the crowd whispered among themselves.  

“ This competition almost killed two ally of our kingdom…. And I just cannot simply sit back without doing anything.” Her eyes Wondered to the audience.

Pinagpag Chase ang kaniyang kasuotan at humarap sila sa Nakatalikod sa kaniyang Prinsesa.

The royal Adviser scoffed.“Your Highness, you underestimate the importance of this competition. You cannot simply put an end to it without considering the consequences.”

Princess Ava Chuckled .
“Consequences? Have you forgotten the lives that were put at risk? Our allies barely survived.”

The royal Adviser raised an eyebrow, dismissing her concerns. “let me remind your Royal Highness,that This competition is more than just a contest. And by listing their names as participants. Our allies understand the risks.”

The princess took a step forward, her voice filled with resolved. “ I refuse to continue this new tradition…imbis na magkaisa ang mga kaharian ay mas lalo lang palalain ang hindi pagkakaunawaan sa pagitan ng mga ito”

“you are letting emotions cloud your judgment Your Highness” taas noong sagot ng Royal Adviser na mas lalong nagpainit ng dugo ng Prinsesa.

“This new tradition will secure the future of our kingdom”
‘You have no right to meddle in the decision of the council and us, royal advisers, to start such a tradition.’ Nasambit ng punong tagapayo sa kaniyang isipan. While giving the princess a glare.

“ Your unlucky lead adviser. Because I will not stop until this issue is resolve” naiinis man ay pinilit parin ng prinsesa ikalma ang kaniyang sarili, sa harap ng mga Amarithian na nakakasaksi ng tagpong ito. Nagtitigan ng masama ang dalawa.

The King cleared his throat to get their attention and to ease the atmosphere. “ I understand both of your concerns. We shall discuss this matter thoroughly. Lead adviser Crown Princess follow me..”

Walang nagawa ang dalawa kundi ang sundin ang Hari. Sumunod din ang ibang mga taga council at Royal Advisers. Habang nanonood lang sa nangyayari ang mga ibang naiwan sa Arena.

IN THE HALLWAY inside the Arena, every member of the council and Royal Advisers, including the Crown Princess and the king, gathered. The Chief Adviser and the Crown Princess went to the front.

They are to prove their opposing point about the Royal Competition.
“ As I said earlier, the participants all know the risks in joining the competition. And the very beginning that we all decided that this is important for choosing for the other half of the Crown Princess”