Chapter 11

Princess Ava's POV'

Habang ako ay nakapikit, habang malalim ang aking iniisip ay hindi ko naramdaman ang pag atake ng lobo. Instead I heard the wolf whine in pain.

Slowly I opened my eyes. I saw a figure of a young nymph standing in front of me, facing the wolf. Whining the wolf is very scared and hurt, hurried away from our sight.

The nymph turned around to Face me. He walks towards me and offered to help me stand. I carefully stood up and stared at his eyes,they were red as blood, his emotionless expression is very visible. His crimson colored eyes are glowing while he's looking at me.

Now that he is near me,I can clearly see his face. That made me appreciate his features more.He have a pale skin tone, a long pointed nose, his lips were anemone-pink,and his Jet black hair that compliments his fierce crimson colored eyes.

In that moment, time slows down. Para bang tumigil ang mundo habang ako ay nakatitig sa kaniya.

As the wind blows my hair, countless fireflies sorrounds us. Ang kaninang maulap na kalangitan, ngayo'y dalawang buwan ang tumatanaw. The brightness of the moons, serves us light in this dark Woods.

My heart was beating so loudly that I thought he would hear it. and I felt like I got slapped in the Face by emotions that makes no sense.

Ano itong aking nararamdaman?.

His eyes caught my attention, a red-eye nymph. That imposible.

I was about to thank him when he glance at my wounded arm. Napalingon din ako rito, it was in a bad condition, ang buong kamay at braso ko ay puno na ng dugo na umaagos mula sa aking sugat.

I could see that his eyes were stock at my injured arm. As I observed his eyes, he suddenly grab my wrist. Kung saan may sugat, kaya halos mapaiyak ako sa sakit.

I felt dizzy and lose my balance. Luckily he caught me just before I fall. I saw the worried look in his red eyes, while he is staring at me.I felt his hand wrap around my upper left arm.

His arm against my back and his other arm is around the bend of my knee. I felt comfortable with him even though I don't him. He lift me and pulled me close to his body, while my head is resting on his chest. He walks slowly while carrying me,making sure that I wont get hurt.

Being in this position is very comfortable. Pakiramdam ko ligtas ako ngayong kasama ko itong lalaking ito, na hindi ko naman kakilala.

I felt my eyelids get heavier in every second,so I let the darkness swallowed my surroundings.

---------

I woke up on my bed, beneath my warm blanket. Is that a dream? Pakiramdam ko parang totoo.

Dali-dali akong napaupo at tinignan ang aking braso. It was binded with some herbs and a cloth. That can only mean one thing, that it wasn't a dream at all.

Who was that nymph? Bakit pula ang kaniyang mga mata? Thats not posible because as I remember ice blue and rare green is the only eye color of a nymph. Or so I thought,maybe may kulay red din na kulay ng mga mata ang ibang mga diwata?

I was lost in my thoughts when Reggie came into my room. "Your highness, your awake! Are you feeling alright?" Tuloy tuloy na sambit ni Reggie, pilit nitong tinatago ang kaniyang pagaalala.