Chapter 22

Third Person's POV'

Sa pagtugtog ng musika kasabay nun ang masayang kapaligiran. Ingay ng kasiyahan ang pumuno sa bawat sulot ng malaking silid ng pagtitipon.

The important guests and their knights with their plus one seems to enjoy their evening.

In the corner, near the large window, stood Prince Aillard, facing a circular table. As two knights approached him, Knights of the kingdom of Daesyn.

One of them whispered to him, then moved away a little, while the other approached and discreetly handed Prince Aillard a bottle of wine.

Prince Aillard looked around cautiously before taking the bottle and covering it with a table napkin on the circular table in front of him.

"Make Sure no one would know about this.." he ordered to the knights, it almost like a whisper but the knight surely heard it.

The two knights bow their head and leave, making sure no one will notice them.

Prince Aillard began to drink, starting with half a glass until he finished the whole wine bottle. And nobody noticed that he had been drinking.

Naupo siya sa isang tabi at iniyuko ang ulo.

Dahil sa kalasingan ay hindi na niya magawang tumayo pa, kaya siya nagpahinga muna doon.

Sa kabilang dako, Near the bottom of the staircase, Knight Zane and Crown Princess Calynn were talking.

"Your Highness, I saw you in the garden with Prince Cliff. I have advised you to be careful, as there are many eyes and ears around you. Above all, your father's Royal Guards are present. You wouldn't want your meeting to reach your father, would you?" Knight Zane said seriously, with a hint of warning.

As she reminded her Princess bestfriend.

They had been close friends for a long time, so they were really close to each other.

"Sinigurado kong hindi ito makakarating sa kaniya...maliban nalamang kung iyo itong sasabihin.." tugon naman ni Princess Calynn, nangungusap ang kaniyang mga mata at mababakas sa kaniyang mukha ang pag-aalala.

"I promise not to tell. But Please Your Highness, see Prince Cliff less frequently. Otherwise, I may also be subjected to punishment from your father. I don't want to become lunch for his pet dragons," Zane replied, his previous seriousness now replaced by worry.

"Don't worry, I wont let my father do that to you.." sambit naman ni Calynn.

Katahimikan ang pumagitan sa kanilang dalawa.

Bumilis naman ang tibok ng puso ni Princess Calynn, dahil sa pag-aalala na maaring makarating ito sa kaniyang Ama.

While Prince Chase almost covered his ears due to the guests' conversation, they were positioned in the middle of the event hall.

He scanned his gaze around and observed the guests laughing, chatting, drinking juice, talking, and some are enjoying their meal.