Chapter 4

Princess Ava's POV'

Breakfast is serve. Its favorite breakfast but I had waited for his majesty's announcement.

Hindi muna ako kumain, nakatingin lang ako sa ama naming hari. "I have been thinking about your suggestion last night..." he said while looking at me.

Please let them come. I beg in my mind.

"The Villagers are not invited to the Ball. They will not be attending."he said without hesitation.

I wasn't surprise about it. He always disagree with my decisions.I didn't respond, I  just look at my plate and start eating. I notice that the Queen and King look at each other. They didn't expect me to act this way. Because I usually complain.

"Can I invite atleast some.." sambit ko sa kalagitnaan ng katahimikan habang kami ay kumakain.

"No.." sambit nito at pinagpatuloy ang pagkain.

"Why can't I?" I ask and look at his majesty waiting for his respond.

He paused.
"All of the Villagers knew that a royal Ball is only for Royals and their knights. They will not hesitate to refuse such innvatation." He explained, and continue eating.

"But I can innvite them, it is my Ball and its my birthday. Isn't that enough reason to invite them?" Mahinahon na pangungulit ko rito.

He stopped eating to Face me.
"Why? Why are you insisting that the Villagers must join?" He ask.

"Gusto kong masaksihan nila ang kasiyahan." Tanging naidahilan ko.

"After Mom passed away, you forbid me to Go to the village. Even forbid me to Show myself in front of  our people. I just want them to see me and know their Crown Princess,ayokong pamunuan ang kahariang hindi naman ako kilala ng mga tagasunod ko." Mahabang paliwanag ko rito.

He was shock about what I said. Even myself, hindi ako makapaniwalang masasabi ko ang mga katagang iyon.

"Kung gano'n  nga ang dahilan mo...." he finally said. I just look at him hoping for an approval.

"After the royal Ball, we will be having an event for all of the people in the Village here at the palace. And then you will reveal yourself in front of them."He continued. I am disappointed.

I sighed, hindi ko na talaga mababago ang isip ng aking ama.

I just hope his majesty, my father,  will do what he just said.

——————

"Stand straight and walk slowly...walk slowly..." the instructor said while training Princess Eleanor How to walk properly with a 4 inches heels on.

I can see that Princess Eleanor is quite a fast learner. Habang may nakalagay na dalawang hindi masyadong makapal na libro sa kaniyang ulo ay naglalakad siya ng dahan-dahan habang nakasuot ng 4 inches heels.

"Walk slowly....and stop...smile and little bit of wave....thats it.." the instructor finally said and clap.

Eleanor smiled at her. "Your natural at it Princess..." she said while claping.