Chapter 35

Third Person's POV'

In the meadow not far from the Castle of the Daesyn kingdom, the third Challenge will continue. Many are excited to watch,even the villagers are allowed to watch.

“the third challenge is upon us, Participants to the starting line” sambit ng announcer.

Carrying their own bows and arrows and pulling their own horses, the participants walked towards the starting line.

It didn’t take long before the competition began.

The Crown princess found sometime to escape from the Royal guards, as they were distracted by the competition.
Suot ang kaniyang maskara ay tumakbo ito pabalik ng palasyo.

  Nang siya ay makarating na sa kastilyo ay hindi niya maiwasang sumigaw sa saya. Ngunit agad ding napatakip ng kaniyang bibig nang matauhan.

Nagpatuloy siya sa paglalakad papasok ng palasyo ng hindi naglilikha ng anumang ingay.

Sa kabilang dako, At the start of the competition, the participants raced against each other while riding their horses,  aiming for the thrown woods as targets.

Ang nangunguna ay si Prince Aillard, Who is effortlessly hitting the targets.

Following closely behind was Prince Chase, who missed a target due to his gaze fixed on the leading Prince.

He became agitated upon seeing Prince Aillard nearing the finish line.

That’s why he focused and hit almost all of the targets. They reached the finish line at the same time.

Zane, on the other hand,  in the 4th place, calmly aiming at the targets while riding his horse. Suddenly, his eyes turned white, and he stared into emptiness.

Bumalik sa pagiging itim ang kaniyang mga mata kasabay ng pagkahulog niya sa kaniyang kabayo.

Nilampasan lang siya ng ibang kalahok. Meanwhile, Prince Cliff stopped running his horse and approached Zane.

"What happened? Is there something wrong?" Prince Cliff asked as he helped Zane stand up. "I had a vision," Zane whispered just enough for Cliff to hear.

"What did you see?" Cliff asked with a concerned tone.

“I will tell you later, the important thing now is to be able to continue until the last challenge” sambit ni knight Zane at sumakay na sila sa sarili nilang kabayo at nagpatuloy sa paligsahan kahit na nasa hulian sila.

In the third challenge, their skills in horse riding were not tested, but rather their ability to hit the targets even while riding the horse.

As the competition continued, Princess Ava was busy executing her plan.

She no longer had any intention of watching the Challenges, as she was already devising a way to stop the competition.

Ngunit mas nangibabaw ang kaniyang kuryusidad. She wanted to know what are they hiding underneath the Palace. And now is the time to do so, because they are distracted by the ongoing third challenge.