Chapter 46

Crown Prince Cliff Garreth Valderamma’ POV’

I

left my brother there with a smile on my face. Napansin kong unti-unti na niyang nai-aalis ang kaniyang pansin sa nangyari noon sa kanyang kaibigan.

I remembered the time when the Crown Princess thank me for saving her life. It took me days to realize what she said. And am not still sure of the conclusion I have in mind.

Then my subconscious remind me of that day.

Flashback

My eyes wander in my brother’s room. It’s filled with crimson colored things, from his bed to the curtains.

He’s not here. I was about to leave when I heard a noise on the balcony. I went out just to confirmed my Intuition.

“Where have you been?”seryoso kong sambit. He almost jump be wise of shock after he saw me. He smiled as he shook his head, while I’m still standing in front of his door.

“ Sight seeing” sagot nito.  Natuon ang pansin ko sa hawak nitong bagay.  Kulay lilang mamahaling maskara.

“where did you get that from? Taka ko siyang tinignan. “Oh, this one?” sambit ng kambal ko at pinagmasdan ang kaniyang hawak na maskara. 

“Remember what I told you before? The Princess’ that never show her face?”

“Don’t tell me..” just before I could finish what I’m saying, he spoke.

“Yeah, I just did” sambit ni Chase at pumasok na ng kaniyang silid. Agad ko siyang sinundan.

“ Your in so much trouble Prince Chase”

“Am I?” he laugh, he still have the guts to ask, ha. “So did you see her face?”  Pagbabago ko ng usapan.
“I did”

“She was…”  Sambit niya na nakatingin sa kawalan na tila nag-iisip.

“Just an ordinary one, nothing special”
End  of flashback

I’m not still sure if my brother was really the one who save Crown Princess Ava that night in the crystal forest. But if it was really him. I’ll just stay quiet. Since wala naman akong karapatang sabihin sa Prinsesa ang totoo.

Aantayin ko ang kambal ko na siya mismo ang umamin sa Prinsesa.

Princess Ava’s POV’

Dismayado akong bumalik sa aking chamber nang hindi ko mahanap si Reggie sa buong palasyo. I also looked for my father, thinking he might know where my Royal Guards are. But he too is not in the palace right now.

Even the royal guards stationed near the king’s chamber don’t know where he went.

And it looks like my sister is also busy training, so I didn’t bother her either. One of the servants also mentioned that my stepmom is in the palace, but I didn’t bother asking her if she saw Reggie. She’s not close to my royal guard anyway. So, why bother?

Maghapon akong nagkulong sa aking silid. I lost the desire to go to the Village because I’m still preoccupied with thoughts of where Reggie could be.

It’s really bothering me that he didn’t even say goodbye before leaving. The sun was setting, so I decided to lay on my sofa bed in front of the fireplace. I lay there, gazing at the fire in the fireplace.