Chapter 34

Third Person’s Point of View

In a hurry, the Crown Princess failed to notice that there was water on the floor of the hallway, causing her to slip.

Princess Ava nearly hit her head but Prince Chase happened to be walking in the hallway and saw the situation. He hurriedly rushed and caught Princess Ava.

He wrap his hand around Princess Ava’s left arm. While his arm against her back, inalalayan nito ang prinsesa.
They were facing each other, just a few inch apart.

“Hi there, it’s been a while. Clumsy Princess,” he remarked, flashing a mischievous smile.

‘Lagi mo nalang ba ipapahamak ang iyong sarili dahil sa hindi mo pag-iingat?’ nasambit ni Chase sa kaniyang isipan, habang nakatitig sa kulay asul na mga mata ng Prinsesa.

Prince Aillard walked towards them unnoticed from a distance.

“Chase,” he called out to his former close friend without any emotion.

Princess Ava immediately straightened up, while Chase releasing his grip on her the same time.

She cleared her throat to lessen the awkwardness.

Prince Chase’s expression change instantly as he saw Prince Aillard walking toward them.

He look passed by the Princess. While the Princess walk to the corner.

Princess Ava felt the sudden change of atmosphere.

‘Is the Crown Princess in a hurry because this annoying nymph is not leaving her alone??’ sambit ni Prince Chase sa kaniyang isipan. Naikuyom niya ang kanyang kamao sa kaniyang napagtanto.

“Can’t you see she uncomfortable?Why are you like a tail, constantly following her?” Chase retorted, his teasing expression replaced by seriousness.

‘Bakit hindi mo nalang siya tigilan?’

“You won’t understand” tila may sama ng loob na sambit ni Prince Aillard.

‘Just like how you didn’t listen to my explanation before, if you had just listened… if you had just listened back then, our situation wouldn’t be like this now,” Prince Aillard thought to himself, while the emotionless gaze of Prince Chase remained fixed on him.

Prince Chase chuckled slightly.

“How can I understand if you haven’t said anything… And if all that comes out of your mouth are lies and denials. Just don’t speak,” Chase replied coldly.

‘I know you’re the reason for her death, and you’re trying to cover yourself up with your worthless reasoning' Chase added to his mind.

“Wait, let’s all calm down, okay?” the Crown Princess intervened

“ You, over there,” I said, turning Prince Aillard around.sambit niya at pinatalikod si prince Aillard.

“And you, walk over there… please do not fight again…” sambit nito sabay hawak sa  magkabilang balikat ni Chase at pinihit siya palikod.

They felt the push from the Princess, so they took a step forward, moving away from her.

“Aalis na ako and I hope nothing will happen, go on separate ways”

She immediately left, leaving the two of them in the hallway, facing away from each other.

"The problem with you is that you don't know how to listen because whatever theory you have, that's what you believe is right," Aillard said.

Chase laugh as he face Aillard. Nakaharap na sa kaniya.

“Theory? Those aren’t just theories. The night she went to the Palace crying after she visited you. And since then, she refuses to talk about it. I know you’re the reason for her suicide.” Prince Aillard remained silent in response to the Prince’s accusation.

“Alam ba ng mga nagkakandarapang mga babae ang lihim mo? Na pumatay ka ng isang kaibigan?” sambit ni Prince Chase, May mga namumuong luha sa kaniyang mga mata.

Dahil sa sobrang galit at lungkot.

“Oh…wait, did you even consider her as your friend?” Nagsimula naring mamuo ang luha sa mga mata ni Prince
Aillard.

He didn’t know if he will be able to hold back his tears.

“Or just another playmate?” Prince Chase sarcastically ask.

Sa inis ay lumapit si Aillard kay Chase at kinuwelyuhan niya ito. Prince Aillard stare at Prince Chase with his death glare.

“you.know.nothing” nanggigigil na sambit ni Prince Aillard habang nakatitig ng masama kay Chase.

With his blue eyes welling up with tears.

Prince Aillard violently released his grip on Prince Chase’s collar and turned away.

He composed himself before walking away. Despite Prince Chase’s stubbornness, he still considered him a friend and treasured all the memories they shared.

“ What is this? Are you going to turn your back on this again?," Chase said angrily.

‘You are the problem...’

‘It seems that now is not the right time for you to know the whole truth...

Because you're not ready, you're not ready to listen...’

Nasambit ni Prince Aillard sa kaniyang isipan bago tuluyang makalayo.

When Chase regained his composure, he quickly turned around. He saw his twin siblings walking towards him, along with the Princess he was searching for.

“Did something happen?” Chase ignored his brother and looked at the Princess with a mischievous grin.

“Are you worried about me, that’s why you came back Your Highness?” sambit ni Chase suot parin ang kaniyang mapang-asar na ngiti.

“Why would I be worried about you? I know that Prince Aillard cannot harm you..”
Napalitan ng seryosong expresyon ang mapang-asar na awra ni Prince Chase.

“He already did.” Malamig nitong sambit.

‘It’s not just me whom he hurt; he is also the reason for her death' Prince Chase expressed his grievances only in his mind. Only if they could heard him, his voice filled with frustration.

“My head hurts because of him,” he continued, clutching his head as if experiencing pain.
Princess Ava glared at him angrily.

The Prince simply laughed at the Princess’s reaction.

He found her reaction cute.

“Tama na nga yan, tara na. Excuse us Your Highness..” sambit ni Prince Cliff, bago ito yumuko upang magbigay galang sa Prinsesa.

Pagkatapos ay tumabi sa kaniyang kambal.
“until we meet again,my beloved Princess," Prince Chase said, bowing formally as princes commonly do to show respect.
They witnessed the Princess turning away and walking away.

The twins also turned around. Prince Chase's expression became serious.

“You still didn’t answer my question, brother” Binasag ni Cliff ang katahimikan bumabalot sa kanila habang sila’y naglalakad.

“Did you two already talked it out?”

“Now is not the time to talk about that, let’s just go” malamig na sagot ni Prince Chase sa katanungan ng kaniyang kambal.

******