Chapter 21

Someone's Point Of View

I look at her from a far. I'm just so curious about her. That’s why I followed her and stood from a far.

Napagmamasdan ko ang gilid ng kaniyang mukha, mababakas sa kaniyang mga mata ang lalim ng kaniyang iniisip habang siya'y nakatingin sa kalangitan.

She embraced herself and slightly trembled as the wind blew causing her brown hair to Move with it.

Earlier, I noticed that she went out alone and her servants did not follow her.

That’s why I realized that she needed some time to be alone.

I watched her as she wiped her tears using her hand.

Then she looked serious and took something out of her pocket.

I didn’t see it clearly, but I am certain that there is a envelope.
Ipinatong niya ang kaniyang siko sa harang ng balkonahe.

I noticed the way her eyes widen , as she hurriedly opened the envelope. From the envelope, there was a piece of paper that she slowly unfolded.

I saw tears welling up in her eyes, streaming down her cheeks as eyes were glued to that piece of paper.

The wind blew once again, causing her hair to flutter.
Using her left arm, she hugged herself while still crying and holding the piece of paper in her right hand.

She lifted her gaze to the sky again, with tears continuously streaming down her cheeks. Mababakas ang lungkot sa kaniyang mga mata.

Ilang segundo din siyang nakatitig sa kalangitan, na tila ba nalunod na sa kaniyang iniisip.

Muli niyang ibininalik ang kaniyang tingin sa papel na kaniyang hawak.

Tumigil ito sa pag-iyak.
she became serious as she continued reading.

I observed the change in her expression, from seriousness to calmness.

It was as if she had realized something. Then, she turned away from the stone railings of the balcony.

At nagsimula itong maglakad papasok ng palasyo, but she paused and glanced in my direction.

Bumilis ang tibok ng aking puso,kasabay ng mabilis kong pagtago sa likod ng maliit na puno na malago ang mga dahon, na nakalagay sa isang malaking vase.

Its not yet the time for her to know.

I peeked through the gaps between the leaves while still hiding.

And saw her Shift  her gaze towards the entrance of the palace and continue walking.

Her servants followed her after she spoke to them. While they lower their head.

I got out of my hiding spot. And observe as she walk far away from me. Base from her facial expression, I think she now has a plan.

A genuine smile curve on my lips. I can't wait to see what she's up to.

Reggie's Kaercher Point Of View

I watched her anxiously as she walked out of the Royal kitchen. Pinasamahan ko na siya sa mga tatlong tagapaglingkod, to ensure she reaches her destination safely, wherever it may be.

I observed the meals she prepared. I didn’t ask earlier, even though I’m curious to what she’sup to.

Because I trust that she will do what is right.
Hindi tunay na isa lamang siyang pasaway at walang iniisip kundi ang sarili niya, gaya ng pinaniniwalaan ng mga ibang Royal Advicers na sinang-ayunan naman ng mga counsilors.