Epilogue

Una po sa lahat,nais kong pasalamatan ang mga nagpatuloy hanggang dito sa pahinang ito.
I'm really grateful for the support that I received and the encouragement to continue and finish this novel. Maraming maraming salamat po 😊

*****

Everyone was shocked by a sudden movement on the surface, an earthquake as humans would call it. It rarely happens in the Daesyn Kingdom.

After that phenomenon, the village square of Daesyn was covered in dust. As the dust settled, village guards approached it. They found a large symbol carved on a big stone where the fountain used to stand, now transformed into a gigantic stone that has a symbols and letterings carved on it.

As the news reaches the king, with his guards they came to the village square unnoticed. And there the king recited the old Amarithian inscription engraved on the stone.

Darkness will conceal the entire land.’

The king ordered to cover that rock and made the village guards keep watch of it. It didn’t took long as news spread across the kingdom about the huge rock which mysteriously appeared in the village square.

But the king ordered to put the Rumors down. And spread the word that it was just a false alarm.

In the throne room, the king ordered his guards to keep guarding in the village. “This could be something…. And I know we all have a bad feeling about this” sambit ng leader ng council. “ Your majesty, I think it’s time…” napaangat ng tingin ang hari ng magsalita ang punong tagapayo. “ It’s time to let them use their power, to give their power back.”

Nagsi-sangayunan ang nasa loob ng throne room. The king held a  meeting, the council and the royal advisers dumalo rito. Ilang segundo bago nakasagot ang hari.

“No, I will not allow that suggestion” sambit nito.
“but your Highness…. The lead adviser is right…that maybe this is the right time. We needed to strengthen our defenses after all” pagsang-ayon ng leader ng council sa suhestiyon ng punong tagapayo.

Napatayo ang hari.
“ You all know what happened before. And I won’t let them take their powers for granted again”
Natahimik ang lead councilor dahil sa kaniyang narinig. Muling umupo ang hari at sinubukang ikalma ang kaniyang sarili. Acting based on his emotions will not help to solve the future problem.

‘What if this warning was given to us to warn us not to give their powers back. As it will cause another destruction’ the king said in his mind.

“ Bring all the guards and knights, they should be inform To keep watch over every corner of the kingdom,” he concluded the meeting after that.

Napahilot ang hari sa kaniyang sentido at napansin na May nakatayo parin sa gitna ng throne room. Ini-angat nito ang kaniyang tingin at nakita si Reggie.

“ Protect them…” agad naunawaan ni Reggie ang nais iparating ng hari. Yumuko ito, senyales ng kaniyang pagsunod .

SA KAHARIANG Dark Sapphire, sa loob ng maliit na tahanan. Naninirahan si Zane. Sumisilip ang liwanag ng buwan sa nakabukas na bintana ng kaniyang silid nang napabalikwas siya mula sa kaniyang pagkakahiga.

Hinahabol nito ang kaniyang hininga, matinding pag-aalala ang mababakas sa kaniyang mukha.

As he realize what just he saw in his prophecy.

“ Kadiliman ang babalot sa buong kalupaan??”

He can’t breath properly cause the image of his prophecy is still clear on his mind.  Because many lives may be at stake here, and all he knows is that something big is about to happen.

****

Stay updated for the next novel...

Abangan 😉