Chapter 16

Third Person's POV'

The event has already started. Isa-isa nang ipinapakilala ang mga importanteng bisita. As they we're being introduce, they walk elegantly down the grandstaircase.

"All kingdoms in the realm of Amaris gathered here for this special event, I am grateful to Welcome you all..." the announcer said and bow to the audience. Applause filled the hall.

The King invited a special guest to be the announcer. Isa siya sa normal na diwata na naninirahan sa Village ng kaharian. Hindi man siya isang Royal blood ay talaga namang nakakaaliw ang kaniyang katangian.

"Alam kong excited na kayo, kaya naman Let's all Welcome our Special guests for this afternoon. Please Welcome His royal Highness..." sambit ng announcer habang siya ay dahan dahang bumaba ng grandstaircase. He stop in the last step and stood beside a beautiful vase. To make way for the Very important guests for this special event.

"Prince Cliff Garreth Valderamma and Prince Chase Andrew Valderamma of Ravaryn Kingdom..." he said and the audience watch as the twin Brothers walk elegantly down the grandstaircase. Wearing a Royal clothing with its Gold and silver design. Prince Cliff wore a colored Blue with silver design royal attire while Prince Chase wore a Red one with gold design.

"Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Calynn Ambrose and Her royal guard,Knight Zane Nadir of Dark Saphire Kingdom..." Gracefully the Crown Princess walk down with her royal guard beside her. Wearing a gorgeous ball gown that is colored yellow.While her royal guard wore a Black coat that has its unique beautiful design.

"His Majesty King Emerson Einar Ashford of Chrysocolla Kingdom..." seryoso at taas noong bumaba ng hagdan ang hari. Wearing a green colored royal clothing with its unique diamonds and gold design.

"And last but not the list, His Royal Highness, Prince Aillard Sagespark of the Kingdom of Hesivaria..." good looking nymph walk down gracefully the graindstaircase. Halos lahat ng mga babae sa hall ang nagsitilian. Wearing his light blue colored royal attire that suits his gentleman appearance,he walks down gracefully the grandstaircase.

"He so full of himself..." Prince Chase commented, as he saw Prince Aillard waving and smiling to the Crowd as he walks.
"Stop it Brother, he might hear you..." pagsuway ni Prince Cliff sa kaniyang kapatid.

Halos lahat ng bisita ay dumalo sa pagtitipon and they are all waiting for the Crown Princess of Daesyn Kingdom's appearance. The're all curious about the Crown Princess, who wore her mask when she went out of the Palace.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Your Highness and Your Majesty. Please Welcome his royal Majesty and her royal Majesty King Abner Cyprus and Oueen Machenzie Cyprus of Daesyn kingdom..." once again the hall is filled with applause. Gracefully the King and Queen walk down the grandstaircase side by side.

"Her Royal highness Princess Eleanor Cyprus of Daesyn Kingdom..." with a sweet smile on her Face the Princess walk down the grandstaircase proudly wearing her beautiful cute pink colored Ball gown. Na pinarisan ng glass slippers na four inches high heels.

Umakyat sa kabilang staircase ang Royal family ng Daesyn kingdom, na kaharap lang ng Grandstaircase,kung saan nakapuwesto ang kanilang upuan. The audience waited for The Crown Princess who is the last to walk down the Grandstaircase.

"And now what you all been waiting for..." sambit ng announcer ng may pagbibitin.

"The appearance of her royal highness, Let's all welcome!!" The announcer exclaimed. The crowd is full of excitement. They are all been waiting for this moment to come and its the oppurtunity to meet the Crown Princess.