Chapter 24

Reggie Kaercher's POV'

"

Long time no see, Reggie.."  said a familiar voice. I turned to face the open door of the royal kitchen.

There I saw king Emerson, from the kingdom of Chrysocolla. I was surprise that he’s here, gayung hindi rito nagaganap ang pagtitipon.

He walked in with his forehead held high. I stood up to face him.

When he was close I slightly bowed my head. TO show respect.

"Your Majesty.."
He chuckle, I look at him confuse.

"You don't have to be so Formal, How have you been Reggie?" Malumanay niyang sambit.

"I'm doing fine Your Majesty.." bahagya parin akong nakayuko, di ko pinansin ang kaniyang sinambit. Nakita ko ang kaniyang pag-iling. He sense that I'm not telling the truth.

Tinapik niya ako sa kaliwa kong balikat. "Come on Reggie, I know you.. Let's sit down and talk.." He said authoritatively.

I have no choice but to follow him, sinabihan ko ang ibang mga tagapagsilbi na magligpit bago umalis.

From the royal kitchen we went to my room. It’s not that wide or spacious but it is enough for us to talk in private. Neither of us said a word, when he asked my problem I didn’t respond.

“Come on Reggie parang wala naman tayong pinagsamahan. You can tell me what's bothering you." I didn't answer him, I just kept my head down. Habang ang dalawa kong kamay ay nakapatong sa aking magkabilang tuhod. He chuckled,  I knew he had given up because he couldn't get an answer from me.

"Every since you and Alexandra move here, I've been thinking of paying you two a visit.." he said while siting on a chair inside my room.

While I was sitting in the seat in front of him.

Na tanging isang pabilog na lamesa ng nasa pagitan namin.
Hindi ako nakapagsalita, nakayuko parin ng bahagya habang tuwid na nakaupo.
I don’t know but I suddenly got nervous.

"Reggie tignan mo ako ng matuwid.."utos niya.
I raise my gaze to meet his. King Emerson, Queen Alexandra(Mother of Ava), and I were close friends, ngunit kaunti lamang ang nakaaalam nito. He’s 10 years younger than me.

He wears a blank expression.I look at his green eyes, they were not like it used to be.

Marami siyang pinagbago.
"Ngunit hindi ko magawang dumalaw rito, sapagkat...bakit nga ba?" Umakto itong nag-iisip. Ilang minuto din siyang tahimik. Pagkatapos ay hinarap ako ng May pagkaseryoso.

"Hangang sa nalaman ko nalang na wala na si Alexandra....kung sabagay di kayo nakinig sa akin noon..."
Naikuyom ko ang aking kamao. We choose to leave not because we're hard headed.

Alexandra was deeply inLove  to King Abner that time, that she is willing to leave her home just to be with him. King Emerson doesn't want her to go, because of  the reason that she is a wise cousilor of the Kingdom Chrysocolla.

Sumama ako kina Alexandra papunta rito sa Daesyn kingdom, upang takasan ang katotohanan na patuloy na sumira ng buhay ko noon.

"Bakit hindi ka makapagsalita? Tama ba ang aking mga tinuran?"

"You knew what I've been through, the kingdom where I grew up was nothing like the kingdom the grown-ups use to tell.."

He chuckled. "The Kingdom the grown-ups use to tell is just a tale, this is the reality. And living here in Daesyn Kingdom is just making you suffer. I know you miss home, so come back." Sambit nito sa wikang Amarithian.