Chapter 28

Crown Princess Ava's POV'

Muli kong pinasadahan ng tingin ang bawat pangalang nakasulat sa scroll na ibinigay sa akin ni Reggie kanina.

"Your highness, that's all of the participants who will continue in the next challenge of the Royal Competition"

I walked closer to the railings of my balcony while still holding the scroll. “Before the second challenge starts tomorrow I need to have all the personal details of the remaining participants..” I handed Reggie the scroll.

he bowed his head and left.

I lock myself in my room again. It’s been almost three days since the Royal Competition started and only now that they have selected those who will continue for the next challenge.

They have no intention of showing me the list of those who will continue. So I had Reggie make a copy for me. I know I disobeyed the rules again. But does that even matter?

Kung paninindigan talaga nila ang royal competition na ito. There is nothing I can do but to sabotage.

I sigh as I watch the sunrise. I need to act as soon as possible.

–––––

I was in the hallway when a knight approached me.

He bowed, then stood up straight as he didn’t meet my gaze, “Someone send this, Your Highness…” he muttered and held out a scroll.

And then he bowed before walking past me. Curious, I unfolded the scroll I had received. It’s written in Amarithian writing, the ancient writing throughout the land of Amaris.

Nang mabasa ang nakasulat ay agad kong napagtanto kung kanino galing ito.

‘sa bawat araw na lumipas, pagsubok na kinakaharap, desisyong iyong hinanap, saan nga ba patungo ang lahat?’

Isinalin ko ang mga katagan
g nakasulat sa scroll. This is from Princess Calynnn’s Royal Guard, Zane Nadir.

I don’t understand how he keeps giving me riddles. Poems that  sometimes lighten my mood. Sometimes it seems like he is conveying something behind each words.

After I read the poem, I gave the scroll to one of my servants and  started to walk.

Third Person's POV'

C

rown Princess Ava had just finished her training in the Training Hall and was about about to go to her chamber.

Her servants followed her as she walked down the hallway.
When she felt that someone was following them.

She knew that maybe his Father had sent someone to watch her every move again.

Pumihit siya palikod at walang ibang nakitang nilalang maliban sa kaniyang mga tagasilbi.
Her servants gave way, as she began to walk.

With their heads bowed, the servants followed the Princess.
Princess Ava was about to let go of the strange feeling, as if Someone was watching them from afar.

A smile appeared on his lips. she faced her servants.

"Teka anu yun.." sambit nito sabay turo sa kawalan. Ang kaniyang mga tagapaglingkod naman ay napalingon sa kaniyang tinuro.