Chapter 12

Princess Ava's POV'

Sitted in my balcony with my father, silence intervened between the two of us. Hanggang sa siya ay magsalita. "What you did is really dangerous.." mahinahong panimula niya.

I kept my mouth shut, I admit that what I did is wrong and very dangerous. And At first I thought when my father step inside of my room, that he would scold me for what I had done .But instead I was surprise that he ask me if I'm alright.

"Your punishment is over.." he said that made me more curious about his sudden change of heart.

" But that doesn't mean that you are free to get out and get yourself injured again..." pagpapaalala niya sa akin. "I want you to stay here inside the Palace walls for how long it will takes for your wound will heal.." he continued, ok this is getting serious.

"I will put you incharge in the preparations for your Royal Birthday Ball." He said that made me react.

"Wait am I incharge now? I mean how would I supposed to make all of the preparations in just five days?" I ask nervously, wishing that he is just joking around.

"Don't worry about that, your servants and the others Palace servants are going to help you." He said seriously. So he's not kidding at all.

"Thats not the point, dad you know that this would be my first time doing this.." Nasambit ko sa kaniya.

"Just like they say, there will always be a first time for everything..." he said with a grin. Pagkatapos nun ay tumayo na siya at naglakad na papasok ng aking silid.

Oh this is not good. In that five days I'll be very busy doing all the preparations. This is worst than my last punishments. All of the other kingdoms are invited thats why this is an important event. I can't breath properly just thinking that I should make all the preparations perfect before the Royal Ball comes.

Should I disobey his orders?No I mustn't, because when I do he will be very disappointed at me again. At hindi ko na kailangan ng ganun pa.

But I wonder whats so special about this Royal Ball, that all of the royals, their royal guard,and their knights from the other kingdoms are invited. Can I have simple Ball just like when I was 16? Bakit hindi nalang iyon ang mangyari.

I guess that only my father knows about the reason. Na alam kong sa araw ng aking kaarawan, ko nalamang malalaman iyon.

—————————

~Four days later~

"Did you already send all of the invitations?" I ask Reggie, while we are walking down the hallway.

"Yes, Your highness" Reggie said, habang siya ay nakayuko, with a serious expression.

Its been four days since my father and I talk, at talaga ngang tinotoo niya ang kaniyang utos. He assigned me to make all of the preparations for my ball, ibinigay niya rin sa akin ang karapatang magutos sa tatlumpu't isang mga tagapaglingkod ng palasyo.

I didn't slept well this past few nights, because of the pressure and stress that this duty gave to me. But luckily my wound heal quickly as I expected it to be.