Chapter 13

Princess Ava's POV'

With Mrs. Con and her daughters.We are having dinner in the old house, located in the village, which I bought a long time ago.

"Alora, is there an occasion?why is it that there are a lot of dishes on the table?" Mrs. Con ask curiously.

There are breads, fruits, cassava cake, and baked potatoes that her daughters loves, placed on the table in front of us.

"Nothing special, its just that tomorrow is my birthday.." I happily said. Since I can't invite them in my Ball, thats why I prepared this delicious meals.

I prepared a lot of foods and also gave some to the nymphs I help. This is my gift for them. At pambawi ko narin dahil hindi ko talaga sila maiimbitahan sa aking Royal Ball.

"Is that so?" May pagkabigla na Sambit niya at napahinto sa kaniyang pagkain. May pagpapakumbaba niyang ibinaba ang kaniyang kubyertos.

"Then I wish you have a wonderful and amazing day tomorrow..." she continued with a sweet smile on her face. In just a seconds, the smile on her Face change into a worried expression.

"I'm sorry we didn't brought any gifts, kung alam ko lang sana-" I interrupted her, I can sense the guilt Building up on her system.

"Its ok, eating dinner with you and your daughters is already enough as a gift to me." I smiled at her, assuring her that its alright and she didn't need to worry about it.

She flash a sweet and gentle smile. Bumalik ang kapanatagan na kaniyang nararamdaman, and then she ask me a question with her sweet voice.

"By the way, any plans for tomorrow? If you want you can join us, we will be catching fish at the Lake tomorrow.." she suggested. Habang pinupunasan ang labi ng kaniyang isang anak gamit ang table napkin,dahil sa duming iniwan ng pagkain nito ng cassava cake.

"I'm Sorry, but I have to Go somewhere.." I respond, politely refusing her invitation.

When all of the Villagers continue to their usuall work tomorrow, I'll be very busy meeting all the guests. And I just hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow.

--------

Third Person's Point Of View

In the dinning hall, where the Royal Family is eating in silence. The Crown Princess is nowhere to be seen.

The King is lost in his thoughts, while he is eating, thinking of the things he is schedule to do tomorrow before the Ball start. He is also thinking of what will be everyone's reaction when he will make the Big announcement. Especially the reaction of the Crown Princess.

Being a King in a kingdom who is the bridge to all the Kingdoms in Amaris is not easy after all.

This Ball is the biggest event that will happen, eversince like forever. Sa kadahilanang halos lahat ng kaharian ay tumangging dumalo, nang malaman nilang pupunta din ang ibang kaharian.

Hindi pa nagkaroon ng pagtitipon o pagpupulong na magkakasama ang lahat ng kaharian dito sa Amaris. Because this past 1,000 years the other kingdoms had their misunderstandings that sometimes lead them to cause a war,that almost destroys the realm (Amaris).