Chapter 1

~Many Years Later~

Reggie Kaercher Point Of View'

I knock on Princess Ava's Bedroom door. She is not allowed to go out because of the ruckus she raise this morning.

"Princess Ava? May I come in?" I ask after I knocked on her stylish purple door.

"Come in!" She shouted. I open the door and went in while carrying a lot of books in my arms.

Her room is full of the color purple, even her dresses are purple, as I remember this is her favorite color.

"Why are you so late?" She said while crossing her arms. While standing and leaning on the back of her chair.Wearing her beautiful purple classic dress,showing her fair complexion that compliments her looks.

Her long brown hair lengths up to her smooth arms. Her impatience was visible in her icy blue eyes while she is staring at me. Her cute pointed nose and her natural rosy pink lips that has its corner's down.

Ibinaba ko muna ang mga libro sa kaniyang lamesa na malapit sa may pinto. Afterwards I bowwed to her as a respect, it's like it had been just yesterday that she's a little girl,but now she's already the same height as me.

Wala parin siyang pinagbago, makulit at pasaway parin siya gaya ng dati. "I'm Sorry Your Highness.." I said as I bowwed.

She didn't respond, she just pass by me and check the books I gave her. Pumihit ako palikod upang siya harapin. "Hmm..Somethings Missing..." she said while thinking.

"Pardon me Your Highness, but I'm pretty sure that, thats all of the books that you told me to get." I said.

"No... the kingdom's history book is missing..find it for me will you?" Sambit niya habang nakangiti.

"Of course my Princess...just a moment." I said and walk out of there.

Paglabas ko ay patakbong kong tinungo ang malaking silid-aklatan ng palace. Sa pagmamadali ko ay nakabunggo pa ako ng isang servants. Ang iba ay mabilis na umiwas ay pinagtinginan lang ako.

Ilang minuto din ako naghanap at sa wakas ay nahagilap ko na ang librong pinapakuha ng prinsesa.

I run as fast as I could to Princess Ava's room, because probably she's bored waiting for me to find this book, only to see an empty room. Princess Ava is not here.

"Princess Ava? I got your book.." sambit ko at pilit siyang hinanap. Hinawi ko pa ang kurtina na malapit sa malaking bintana, dahil maaring nagtatago ulit siya.

Ngunit wala talaga siya sa kahit saan mang sulok ng kaniyang kuwarto.

Agad akong tumawag ng kabalyero na aking sinasakop"Find Princess Ava Now..." I commanded. They run in opposite direction to start finding the Princess.

This is not good. She probably had escaped. His Majesty will be mad if he finds out that Princess Ava is missing under my watch.

——————

Princess Eleanor Cyprus Point Of View'