Chapter 45

Princess Ava's Pov'

My head still hurts when a servant told me that Reggie was not in his room. I called Reggie earlier because it is already morning, but he still hasn’t come to scold me.

Pagsasabihan na naman niya ako, oo alam ko na na ganun ang ipapaalmusal niya sa akin.

My servants helped me dress and groom myself. I need to find Reggie and ask him why he’s missing in action today.

I walk down the hallway with my servants trailing behind.

While shielding my eyes with the back of my hand due to the piercing light from the towering stained glass windows in the hallway.

Nang di kalayuan ay nakita ko si Cliff. Napalingon siya sa aking kinaroroonan.

"Your Highness" nakangiti siya at nagbigay galang.

I just waved. It’s good that they’ve sorted out their issues with Calynn. I learned to accept their relationship.

After all, it was just admiration and gratitude that brought me closer to Cliff in the first place. I smile as I walk towards him.

“Brother, the crown princess is here” he said.

Napahinto ako, at napalitan ng gulat ang aking expresyon.
Nang sumilip mula sa kaniyang likuran ang kaniyang kambal na si Chase.

Kusang kumilos ang aking katawan mabilis akong nagtago sa likod ng Isnag poste.

'sa dinami-dami pa ng diwatang aking makakasalubong, bakit siya pa'

Napatakip ako sa aking mukhang sa sobrang hiya. Because I remember all that happened last night. And the k-kiss?!!!!

Chase' POV'

Sketching in my notebook while feeling the fresh morning breeze. I’m here in the Daesyn kingdom, awaiting the announcement for the next competition. Only four of us remain.

Myself, Knight Zane, the arrogant King Emerson, and my treacherous former friend, Prince Aillard.

I tried meditating while I sketch the scenery na aking nakikita. The relaxing view of the crystal forest and Daesyn's town is an art. Abala ako sa pagguhit ng lumapit ang aking kambal. 

As usual he was amazed with the way I sketch the scenery.  He stood beside me. And look outside the window.

Ibinalik ko mag aking tingin sa aking iginuhit. Nang ako'y makuntento at pumihit ko ang pahina ng aking libro at bumungad sa akin ang blankong papel.

Napagdesisyunan kong ipinta naman ang kalangitan..

The sky Is a shade of blue with wispy clouds. In the distance, two moons are visible, and the glaring light of the sun was also appreciate by my sight. I’m in the middle of painting when I hear my twin speak.

“Your Highness.” I continue painting.

“Brother, the crown princess is here.”

I didn’t know who he was referring to, so I looked. We both saw Crown Princess Ava quickly hiding behind a post as she spotted me.

I chuckled. My twin turned to look at me.

"Somethings up" sambit nito nang makita na ako'y nakangiti.

"Tell me what happened brother" May pang-aasar nitong sambit.

Ibinalik ko ang aking tingin sa aking ipinipinta.

"Nothing"

"Talaga? Tila May inililihim ka sa akin.." pangungulit nito.

"Shut up"

Tinitigan ko siya ng masama. Itinaas niya ang kaniyang kamay na parang sumusuko.
" Ok ok" nahihiya nitong turan. Itinulak ko siya.

"Go do your thing and stop disturbing me" Agad naman itong umalis.

Finally some peace..

Sa pagdampi ng pintura sa papel ay muli kong naalala ang nangyari kagabi.

Flashback

I held her in my arms.
I can’t help but complain. She’s heavy. She’s so small yet so incredibly heavy. And why do I have to catch her? I should’ve just let her fall. She’s so clumsy. I wouldn’t be surprised if I see her with a bruise or injury.
She's not careful.

“Your handsome… totally”
She said that got my attention.
I smirk then chuckled, she’s not mistaken.

“If you find me attractive, I must warn you Your Highest…”
Nakita ko ang pagkunot ng kaniyang noo.

“Marami kang magiging kaagaw…”

Yes it’s true, I’m that attractive. No girls can resist my charm.
Nakita ko ang pagtitig niya ng masama sa akin.

‘Cute….. nope she’s not’

“Ladies line up so that they could only have a chat with me”

Staring at me with such a look, maybe I should just let her fall to the floor.

“You’re lucky you get to talk to me all the time…” I paused as I noticed. She had her eyes closed as she slowly brought her face closer to mine. Wait… she’s about to kiss me. My eyes widen and luckily, I snap back just in time, before our lips could even touch. I pushed her forehead away using my index finger.

And looks like the clumsy princess just passed out. I just sighed before readjusting how I carried her.

I carry her, as what humans called Bridal style.

Pumihit na ako palikod at nagsimula nang maglakad papasok ng palasyo.

Ngunit bago pa man ako makapasok sa loob ng palasyo ay May naramdaman na akong prisensya.

Pinakiramdaman ko ang paligid bago ako nagpatuloy sa paglalakad papasok ng palasyo bitbit ang Prinsesa.

Someone’s been watching the Princess from a far and I have a bad feeling about this.

****