Chapter 47

Third Person’s POV’

“Where are the medicines?” The obedient servant quickly handed the container of medicines to the crown princess.

Just as Ava was about to open Reggie’s room door, she froze upon seeing the scene. Reggie was kneeling on the floor, seemingly in pain. He was desperately reaching for his back.

Hindi maiwasan ni Ava na pumatak ang luha sa kaniyang mga mata.

Sumisilip ang liwanag ng dalawang  buwan sa madilim na silid ng kaniyang royal guard.

Ava was about to approach him when she stopped. Reggie suddenly stood up and gazed at the two moons in the sky. He had no upper garment, so Ava could clearly see the fresh wounds on his back from the whip lashes he received earlier in the afternoon.

Ava noticed the wounds on Reggie’s back slowly starting to heal.

Ikinakunot ito ng kaniyang noo.

Seryoso nitong pinagmasdan ang wala nang sugat na likod ni Reggie.

Silence envelope the dark room. He stood there, gazing silently at the two bright moons in the sky. The deafening scream of Reggie was heard. Ava’s eyes widened when she saw Reggie drop to his knees, contorting as if in pain.

Tears welled up in Ava’s widden eyes. She instinctively clutched her chest as her heart suddenly ached. She couldn’t understand what she was feeling.

Patuloy sa pamimilipit sa sakit si reggie. Napaiwas ng tingin.
Dahil sa naririnig na pagdaing sa sakit ni reggie.

Silence envelope the place once again. The Princess observed Reggie.

His Royal Guard was lying face down on the floor, while Ava was about to approach again when she stopped once more. Reggie lifted his head and seemed to gaze once more at the two moons from the large window.

Reggie growled. Ash-colored fur slowly grew from his body.

And in just a slipt of seconds..
Ava witnessed the gradual transformation of her Royal Guard into a massive wolf. She accidentally dropped the container of medicine, creating a noise. The wolf, Reggie, turned to look. Ava’s eyes widened once again when she saw the green eyes of the wolf.

Even though Reggie was now a wolf, he still recognized the princess and restrained himself from causing her harm.

Patakbong lumapit si reggie sa malaking bintana at tumalon mula rito.  Napatalon sa gulat si ava dahil sa ingay na nilikha ang pagkabasag ng salamin ng bintana.

Despite feeling weak from shock, Ava ran towards the shattered window. On the side of the broken glass, she could see drops of blood. From the broken window pane, Ava saw the wolf running below, heading into the forest behind the palace. Ava stepped back, took a deep breath, and without further hesitation, also jumped through the broken window.

She no longer paid any mind to the fact that she was on the third floor of the palace.

She fell into a bush and quickly stood up to chase after her the wolf.

Sa pagtakbo ni ava ay unti unting naghihilom sa mga sugat na natamo niya sa pagtalon sa basag a bintana.
Ava run towards the danger because of her curiosity. 

Maraming tanong na gumugulo sa isip nito habang mabilis na hinahabol ang kulay abo na lobo na si reggie.
They continued running inside the forest, guided only by the faint light of the two moons. Reggie halted by the edge of a steep cliff, nearly falling.
He heard someone behind him stop and catch their breath. He turned to face them, his eyes blazing.