Chapter 3

Princess Ava's POV'

"What do you think?.." my father said, after explaining to me about the Ball, with a serious look on his Face.

Itinigil ko ang aking pagkain.
"Can we invite the people in the Village?" I ask curiously while playing with my spoon.

Kumakain na kami ngayon ng fruit salad. Yup ganun niya katagal pinaliwanag ang mangyayari sa Ball.

"I'm afraid we can't do that..." my father respond.

"This is a Royal Ball Princess, not just a simple Ball...not all of the people in the Village has something to wear to attend a Royal ball.." the Queen added.

I sigh in disbelieve, why are they just thinking about what the Villagers would look like. Salamantalang andaming mahihirap ang nasa Village. They need more attention than this Ball.

"The Palace is huge, and why are you worried about what the people may look in the Ball? I can send them clothes to wear for the Ball, so Don't worry..." I said and rolled my eyes.

"This is a Royal Ball for all the princesses, princes, knights at para sa mga may matataas na katungkulan sa iba't ibang kaharian dito sa Amaris." My father explained.

I understand that. No need to repeat it. Nakakarindi na eh.

"Just like I said...I can send them clothes to wear in the ball—" I said irratated but I was interrupted.

"How about this, after your 18th birthday, I will be preparing a Ball for all of the people of our kingdom.." My stepmom interrupted while showing to me her smile.

Padabog akong tumayo na ikinagulat nilang lahat. "It's my birthday and my ball, thats why I will make the decision.." I said and left the dinning hall.

I can sense that Reggie is following me. I didn't pay much attention about him following me its his duty anyway.

"What do you think my Queen,Shall we accept her decision?.." I heared my father ask my stepmom even though we are now walking away from them.

Why ask her? He is the king, he can make the decision on his own.

Nagpatuloy nalamang ako sa aking paglalakad. I am still thinking of a way to make this Royal Ball, a Ball for everyone.

Not just for Royalties..

——————

"Big sister, why did you think that the people in the Village must join the Ball?" Princess Eleanor ask while combing her blonde hair in front of her mirror.

"I Don't know..." I lied. but knowing my sister, she will firgure it out that it was a lie.

We are in her room, an elegant colored pink room. With the same size as mine. But both of are rooms are differ in color and Style or should I say design.

I rolled in the right side of the bed to give my sister some space to lay down.Nakasuot na kami ngayon ng pantulog o nightclothes.

Pink na nightwear ang suot ni Eleanor samantalang ako ay nakasuot ng purple nightwear. She Face me with a 'I-Know-Your-Lying' Look on her Face.