barf is the name of the game

admit it, at least ONE person here missed me ;))

I LOVE YOU BITCH *strums geetar*

oh mah gawd..

I AINT NEVA GON STOP LOVING YOU *strums juitare* BiTCH

.°●•○°●•☆°●○°.○*.°○.●°.•○☆°.○●°*.°○●°

Kaze had been involuntarily been dragged along with Midoriya when the Nomu swooped in a picked him up. 

Kaze wholeheartedly blames Midoriya for not letting go of her. 

So now Midoriya, who was barely holding Kaze up with one arm, sixty feel in the air, with his other arm and torso getting crushed. It was a fun time, really. The best part was were Kaze blew chunks on a innocent officer mid flight. 

The poor man was going to need therapy for that. 

"Oh my god- Kazehira, stay awake!" Midoriya yelled while shaking Kaze, to which the barf-bag of a human responded with a grunt before she promptly passed out. 

Due to Midoriya's Kaze problem, he didn't notice Stain nearly flying toward the Nomu until they were falling. 

"You're paying for my medical bills, Kazehira!" Midoriya shouted, then proceeded to shield Kaze with his body as they fell. Slamming painfully in the Nomu, was this obviously-not-human creature on steroids? Deadass built like a brick. 

Thankfully, the Nomu took most of the fall damage. 

Midoriya didn't even break a bone! Somebody get this kid an Oscar. 

Also at some point, while they were in the sky, Endeavor showed up? Like, sir, fuck off with your abusive ass. Get pegged, bitch. 

Was this unlucky or lucky? Todoroki would have to do the statistics while they were getting yelled at by the police. 

Yeah, uh, Midoriya did the statistics and he is relived that there's some form of adult supervision, no matter how bad said adult may be-

Everyone froze, the area going deathly quiet along with the distant screams of perpetual fear of civilians and the screaming of sirens. Ok, so maybe not all the quiet, but that's not the point. 

Stain was rambling on about something, Midoriya couldn't hear exactly what, but it was something about All Might. Did he hit his head harder then he thought? 

Everything was getting blurry, it sounded like he was underwater. 

This was bad, Stain was blocking them from the other heroes, and Kaze was passed out. Midoriya was literally Kaze's only line of defense from Stain. The Hero Killer, Stain. 

Surprise surprise, not just a trophy title. (Iida would know.) 

It was silent, like a fart in the wind. 

...Then Stain was violently slammed into a brick wall, and if he had a nose it would've been broken. 

"Dude, for real, shut the fuck up. I just puked up a whole ass lung and my damn liver." Kaze cursed at Stain, who had passed out from, oh I don't know, being slammed into a wall. 

Midoriya gaped like a fish, opening and closing his mouth when Kaze fainted back into his strong and muscular chest. Did she touch his abs before passing out? Maybe. Were her final thought before she passed out that Midoriya was totally packing? Very plausible. 

Midoriya kept his mouth shut because he was beginning to taste the vomit just through the air. Honestly, he was feeling kinda queasy from all the throw up. 

"...What the fuck..?" One of the heroes managed to squeak out before fainting. From horror? Astonishment? Amazement? I bet the third. 

Todoroki was by Midoriya's side in seconds- "Midoriya, is Kaze alright?" -scratch that, Todoroki was by Kaze's side, which just so happened to be next to Midoriya. 

You poor, poor queer broccoli. 

"Oh- um, y-yes, I believe this is just one of Kazehira's drawbacks." Midoriya offered a kind smile, still not used to Todoroki acting so out of character. 

It was terrifying seeing how abruptly Todoroki had changed, but then Midoriya had noticed it was due to how much time Todoroki was spending with Kaze, Midoriya simply wrote her down as a plausible weakness for Todoroki. That, and his new weird obsession with the Snickers. Yes, the candy bar. 

"I'll take her off your hands." Todoroki went to pick up Kaze. 

"No, I got her. You focus on Iida on the other injured pro." Midoriya smiled at Todoroki, but the dual haired male seemed to take it as a challenge. 

"I'm stronger, I should take her." Todoroki wrapped his arms around Kaze and went to pick her up once more. 

"My quirk is literally strength enhancement." Midoriya raised an eyebrow.

"..Which is why you should take care of Iida and the pro." Todoroki nodded with satisfaction in himself, whilst Midoriya just stopped functioning out of confusion. 

Thus, brought the poor green-head a huge misunderstanding. 

Flushing red, he apologized rapidly, "S-s-sorry! I didn't know it w-was like th-that!!

It was now Todoroki's turn to raise his eyebrow in confusion, but nonetheless he took Kaze. 

Conveniently, a ambulance came riding like the devil toward them. 

Iida briefly wondered if this was how he'd die. 

Iida swore to Satan he heard a distant moan of 'yes, truck sama~'.

Endeavwhore rubbed his fire beard in satisfaction. He'd found his offspring, and better yet, he seemed absolutely infatuated with that healer girl that won the sports festival. 

She was a ideal match for his son. Strong, but her family background wasn't strong enough to oppose him. Who was he kidding? There was no family background, her only family was stuck in a mental facility. She was essentially up for grabs. 

Imagine how strong their children would be. 

By the time Endeavor was done fantasizing about the possibilities of OP as fuck grandchildren, the kids in question had already left on an ambulance. 

That was fine. 

He'd finally found Shoto, all he had to do was get him home and properly discipline him. 

'It seems my son has gotten rather cocky and is straying from the path I paved for him. I'm going to need to fix that.'

.°●○•.°☆•.○•*.°○●☆.°●•○°.*.°○•☆.°•○•.°○

Feel free to drop some things you've always wanted to see in a fic, gotta keep things spicy and people on their toes