Heroing? is that even a word?

what do you have!?

a knife!

NO!

.●°•○°•☆•○•.°○•.°☆•.○°●☆.°○°•○•.°•○☆°

It started out a great day. note the sarcasm. Kaze was a really nice morning person, no joke, but every time Kaiya wakes Kaze up, she woke up very unnecessarily grumpy. And seriously, this chick is a really nice morning person, so, that's a already a huge contrast to her actual personality.

So was it necessary for Kaiya to smack Kaze with a spatula at 6:30 in morning?

No. No it wasn't.

Kazehira did genuinely love to cook, baking not so much, but cooking yes.

So she did as she was told, made breakfast, and promptly went back to sleep. Did she have school today? Yes. Did she stay up doing roof parkour till two am? Yes. Did she proceed to watch anime for two more hours? Third verse same as the first. Fuck church-

Kaze was half on her bed, and half not, same with the blanket as half of it was sprawled across the glossy wooden floors. She was softly snoring, the upper half of her body that was actually on the bed somehow tacking up all the room. Clad in some outrageously short shorts and a gray sports bra, some drool coming out of the corner of her mouth.

"Hey! Big sister Kaze! It's 8:22! Don't you have school?" A blond haired, green eyed little girl asked. She was actually the girl Kaze saved from her abusive father a couple months back, her name is Zuyu and she's seven years old, she was transferred into the orphanage on short notice. Pretty much everyone, and I mean everyone calls Kaze big sister. that's what she was to everyone. (everyone in the orphanage)

Only one word ran through Kaze's mind in her moment of 25% consciousness,

"Fuuuuuuuuck"

The only logical thing to do in the moment was to obviously jump up, but slip on her blanket and fall back onto the ground, and then try much more slowly to stand up. "Thanks Zuyu, uh, i have to change now soo.." Zuyu smiled, before running out of the room. probably to go play tag with the other kids.

Kaze ran around her room, grabbing her skirt, dress shirt, and thigh high socks. Not even bothering to change her bra, and keeping her shorts on. Kaze learned her lesson on the first day of school. Speaking of which, the white haired girl was about to be late for her second day of school.

'Forget brushing teeth or hair! I'll do it on the way there or something!'

Kaze 'strategically' thought, bolting through the maze of hallways and to the front door where she left her shoes, like, uh, any sane person in Japan.

"See'Ya losers!" That was pretty much the thing Kaze yelled every morning to let everyone know she was leaving. How.. considerate.

As much as Kaze didn't want to admit it, vehicles are a lot faster then parkour. Kaze sighed. Swallowing her pride as she fucking bolted to the nearest bus station. Ew. Crowds. Another sigh from Kaze.

And true to her word, she brushed her hair and teeth on that bus. Lots of people stared. Rude.

.●°•○°•☆•○•.°○•.°☆•.○°●☆.°○°•○•.°•○☆°

Well, shit.

Why was there an entire flock of reporters? More importantly, there were harassing The Girls TM. Kaze would not stand for such horrendous actions! They had added her to their group chat and everything!

"Get the fuck out of my way before i slice n' dice all you bastards!" Kazehira shoved through the crowd, passing some light blue haired dude smiling creepily, and toward her mission. The Girls TM.

"Are you the girl from the sludge villain incident that took place nearly a year ago!?" an especially adamant reporter shoved her mic in front of Kaze, only to be shrugged off as she grabbed the first girls she could get her hands on. Which turned out to be Momo and Tsu. Shoving her way to the gates, dragging the two girls with her, and leaving them there before going back into the horde. Since the reporters couldn't come onto school grounds, with the defense system and legal problems, Kaze really didn't have much of a problem grabbing girls and pulling them up to safety, and at one point when she grabbed Uraraka she had snatched Midoriya as well.

Mr. Aizawa came threw, dispersing the crowd and successfully saving everyone. Except Hagakure, she was already fine seeing as she is literally invisible. And all the girls Kazehira dragged out of the horde. And now the reporters were ridiculing Mr. Aizawa because he looks like he just got finished hiding the twenty second body.

"Fuck off! I don't recall anyone asking for your opinions on our teacher! So why don't you go to the local pharmacy, get some Viagra, and it'll help you go fuck yourself!-" Mr. Aizawa started to drag the pissed off white haired girl with his capture weapon.

Don't get Aizawa wrong, he was flattered that Kaze defended him. But was it so necessary for her to yell it in the most vulgar way possible? Well, if she was so ready to defend him against the media he must be doing something right, and on the second day too!

There was a load clanking of metal, the reporter who had recognized Kaze had attempted to follow everyone onto school grounds, only for UA's famous defense system to activate and lock them all out. Damn, she nearly lost an arm.

Kaze literally just let Mr. Aizawa drag her to the classroom via scarf. And dare she say it was almost as fun as parkour.

"Get up." Mr. Aizawa starred down at Kaze with a mighty rage.

"No." Came her polite and concise response.

"Kazehira." Oof, he used his dad tone.

"Fine.. Man you're so mean." Kaze begrudgingly shrugged off the scarf, and walked into the classroom to her seat in the back. She sat in the back, between Momo and that half n' half kid that looks like he has severe daddy issues.

"Today we're learning about Hero Laws, but also how classes work here are very different from your Junior High classes. The teachers come to you, you do not go to their classes. Except you Kazehira, you have a very different schedule from everyone else so after class come and get it from me." Mr. Aizawa moved onto the lesson, but left everyone curious as to why Kaze specifically had a different schedule from everyone.

.●°•○°•☆•○•.°○•.°☆•.○°●☆.°○°•○•.°•○☆°

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!" All Might busted into the room, leaving literally everyone flabbergasted.

"woah it's All Might!"

"So the rumors of him being a teacher at UA were true?"

"Cool! Isn't that his silver age costume?"

"How retro!"

And other shouts of amazement were heard.

"I'll be teaching you lot Heroing 101! Today you'll be doing combat training!" All Might held up a card with the kanji for 'Combat' written on it.

"Is that even a word??"

"But first, you all will change into the costumes you designed on your application form, so go change!" All Might pressed some sort of button a remote, and boxes in the wall all started popping out, but like in a really cool order that made it kinda mesmerizing to watch.

Kaze was so ready for all the blushing faces for when someone looked at her costume.

.●°•○°•☆•○•.°○•.°☆•.○°●☆.°○°•○•.°•○☆°

Yo so uh i started writing on my computer, is it written better or not?