Bathroom breakdown

Mother trucker dude that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick

Watch yo profanities 

Me, realizing all the plot holes in this story; The first one is always a mess up. I mean, look at my brother-

.°●○•.°☆•.○•*.°○●☆.°●•○°.*.°○•☆.°•○•.°○

Todoroki didn't necessarily like Kaze, but it's not like he hated her. 

She.. She just bared this uncanny resemblance to his mother. And for some reason, that just brought all those painful childhood memories back. Todoroki could barely stand being near her, much less talking to her, other wise he would've declared war on her and Midoriya. 

 Todoroki had gotten first place in Calvary battle, but that hot headed blond kid had came in second, Kazehira's team third and Midoriya's team fourth. (There was also a team that placed fifth led by some boy with wild purple hair. Todoroki would have to look into him and Mr. Aizawa at a later date.)  All three of the students he was originally worried about passed, and the two toned boy intended to win by using only his right side. 

He didn't need his father's pathetic quirk. 

Gazing at his white haired classmates team as the blond that was holding her just dropped her and the other two girls had to catch her. She was yelling curses at the blond as Tsuyu held her back. 

One thing was for sure, his classmate might've looked like his beloved mother, but she acted nothing like her.

Kazehira was vulgar, rude, flaunted her body, and over confident. The girl was nearly as bad as Bakugou, except she could actually be civil at times. 

Leaving his own cheering team, Todoroki walked toward Midoriya and Kazehira's teams, ignoring as his team called for him. His English teacher was up there shouting, and frankly it was very irritating. 

"Now we'll go into a hour break for lunch before we start the afternoons activities!" Mr. Mic announced very loudly. 

"Midoriya. I need to talk to you." Todoroki boldly asked, literally just walking away obviously expecting the green haired boy to follow. Which, Midoriya being the bottom he is, wiped away any of his remaining tears and followed Todoroki no questions asked. 

"Kazehira, I need to talk to you." Todoroki starred blankly at the white haired student as she stopped screaming very detailed plans on how to kill the blond kids 'kazoo lookin' ass' and how to hide the body. 

"Why the fuck does his highness wanna talk to me?" Kazehira obviously mocked his family heritage, and shockingly it didn't even jab that deep. 

Todoroki somehow managed to give her a blank glare, or maybe it was just his normal stare. She didn't fuckin' know, but it was creepy as hell.  

He started walking away with Midoriya following. The green haired kid kept glancing at Kaze then to Todoroki nervously, and the yellow eyed girl is not very fond of the idea of Todoroki raping the cinnamon roll. 

That's just the first reason that popped into Kazehira's mind, leave her alone.

It was like a little train, with the tallest leading and the shortest in the back. The two weirded out students were led into a suspiciously dark tunnel, and Kazehira was genuinely concerned that they were gonna get mugged. Or someone was gonna have to spill their deep, dark childhood trauma. 

The half n' half boi stopped and leaned on one of the walls while Midoriya leaned on the other. Kaze, like the weird ass hoe she is, decided to just stay in the middle of the tunnel as Todoroki stared them down. 

"...So what did you want to talk about, Todoroki?" Midoriya asked timidly. "If we don't hurry the cafeteria is probably going to be really full.." 

Todoroki starred at Midoriya for a while, and for a second Kaze thought they were going to make out. "...I was overwhelmed. So much so that I broke my pledge." Todoroki took his hand out of his pocket and put it over his scarred eye. Very emo. 

Kaze was just confused as to why the hell she was there. 

"Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka.. None of them felt it. But at that last second, I was the one overpowered." Kaze was very fucking confused, because instead of paying attention to the fights her and her team were singing like idiots. 

.°●○•.°☆•.○•*.°○●☆.°●•○°.*.°○•☆.°•○•.°○

Vinny sat in the bleachers, with his fists clenched. 

His best friend since their second year in middle school had completely forgotten about him. Intentionally or not. 

He tried to approach her before all this, but she didn't even notice him. She was chatting to this pink girl, even after he had spammed her phone. She responded like 20 minutes later.

The two never hung out anymore, hardly talked, she was too caught up in her new friendships. 

Kaze had always told Vinny she never wanted to be hero! 

What a fucking joke..

The orange haired kid got up and walked to the bathroom along with all the crowds headed to the cafeteria. Closing the stall as soon as he was there, the brown eyed boy broke down. 

She was someone he considered a family when his would beat him. 

The one who referenced Bo Burnham and vines with.

The one who would pull him onto the roof and tell him all about constellations. 

The one who let him stay the night even when she wasn't supposed to. 

The one who healed him when his dad beat him especially hard.

The one who tutored him on math and English, but would never accept his help for science. 

His... His family. 

She had left him. Left Vinny for a course in a class dedicated to a profession she had rejected her whole life. 

She had forgotten about him in favor of her new friends. 

She left him alone. 

Nobody in the support course want to be friends with the short, gay and socially awkward kid. 

Nobody in middle school did either.

So he cut and he cut, and he ripped his arms up.

 But Kaze was his light! His saver! She pulled him up when he was at his darkest. 

She was there when he fell, and built him back up.

Vinny couldn't live without her!

He had dug himself a hole of codependency because of his reactive attachment disorder, and now he didn't know how to function without Kaze. 

It was always just the two. The delinquent and the nerd. It was always just them.

But ever since Kaze joined 1-A, they stole her.

They stole his best friend! 

They couldn't! 

Vinny wouldn't let them! 

Vinny balled into his hands as his sat on the rim of the toilet seat. Trying desperately to smother his ugly sobs and sniffles. 

.°●○•.°☆•.○•*.°○●☆.°●•○°.*.°○•☆.°•○•.°○

some people were asking, "Where Vinny at?"

Crying in the bathroom. 

That's where.