You'll float too, Bakugou

That's gay

BUT IT COULD BE GAYER

.●°•○°•☆•○•.°○•.°☆•.○°●☆.°○°•○•.°•○☆°

The battle commenced, starting with Bakugou trash talking Uraraka (from what Kaze could see) and then the brunette running at Bakugou faster then a mom running to a kids' clothes sale. Or James, your resident E-boy, running to a hot chick.

Uraraka made several attempts at getting to Bakugou, back or front, each time getting blasted back by a massive explosion. About seven times of the same cycle, and a few people beginning to boo because Bakugou was being too 'harsh'. Come back when you've wrestled with older siblings, please and thank you.

As the brunette charged at Bakugou once more, he let off a huge blast, covering a most of the arena in smoke. As well as Bakugou's view of Uraraka. Taking this as her chance, Uraraka ran behind Bakugou, aiming to snatch his gravity and send him flying. But Bakugou and his impeccable reaction time caught, tackling her while sending a blast.

Once the smoke cleared, it showed Bakugou had only pinned Uraraka's jacket. Every powerful blast sending huge chunks of the ground up.

People were booing at Bakugou, like bitch, what do you want him to do? Let Uraraka beat him up or something? Aizawa stepping in, or uh, talked in? Defending Bakugou like the dad he is.

Once more, the determined, or psychotic, girl ran up behind Bakugou again reaching out for his back. Except this time it made contact and Bakugou instantly started to float up. Following his body with her eyes, Kaze finally noticed all the debris floating along with Bakugou.

The ash blond was able to maneuver his body around with his quirk, making him a super fast missile aiming directly at Uraraka. The brunette released her quirk, which really didn't do much to stop Bakugou at first. It was at this moment, Uraraka knew, she fucked up.

All the debris knocked up from all of Bakugou's attacks came rushing down on the two, so the attack in general was a failure since it was literally nearly crushing Uraraka.

Bakugou ducked and rolled once he hit the ground, reacting quickly and aiming his arm up toward the onslaught of rocks and releasing a massive explosion. Said explosion probably dislocated his arm, and threw Uraraka inches from out of bounds.

The constantly angry male stood up, his dominate arm limp but the other free loader arm already setting off small explosions with the hugest shit-eating grin on his face. Uraraka tried to stand up, but flopped onto the ground. Glaring at Bakugou with foggy eyes, she managed to pull herself forward before passing out.

"Bakugou Katsuki is the winner!" Midnight announced, waving her whip around.

Uraraka was carted away on a stretcher, and Bakugou walked to the center of the area where Uraraka's burnt UA jacket was. Picking it up the blond left in the same general direction of the brunette, and Kaze was mad her Twix had not been avenged. Cause, like, it's not like Uraraka mattered or anything. pshh. Not at all.

Getting up, Kaze left to the infirmary. Maybe she could figure out how to snap someone's shoulder into place in the most painful way possible.

Kaze grinned like she was Satan's daughter, and Bakugou felt a shiver run up his back. Can we get Todoroki in here for this secret love child conspiracy theory?

"Up next the frog like girl from the hero course, Tsuyu Asui! Versus, the real life iron man himself, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu! Man, that name is a mouth full.." Mic announced, and her was almost at a bearable volume.

Recovery had a cute little sign for her temporary office that Midoriya was bound to visit multiple times today, had hearts, sparkles and everything. Walking in, there was a wild Uraraka passed out on a cot and Bakugou sitting in a chair in the corner like a child that just got in trouble.

"Yo. I'm here to heal your ass, so bitch up and prepare for your shoulder to get snapped back into place." the white haired girl ginned wildly at the obviously pouting male.

"Get the actual fuck away from me." Bakugou didn't want shit to do with his soul twin, Kaze. I m mean, they acted very similar in Kaminari's opinion so they were obviously connected on a Vine level. Kaze decided to ignore the burnt UA jacket folded up right next to him to spare his pride.

"Oh Kazehira, dearie. It's so nice to meet you in a not meeting! We haven't had a chance to have any lessons together yet, but we can count this as one. Would you like to help me pop Bakugou's arm into place?" Recovery girl asked nicely, giving a close eyed smile the whole time.

Kaze popped her knuckles. "Would i ever?"

Bakugou (mentally) shivered in fear.

.●°•○°•☆•○•.°○•.°☆•.○°●☆.°○°•○•.°•○☆°

Back at the arena, the final match of the preliminaries was finished up with Tetsutetsu throwing Tsu out of bounds by her tongue. Her poor tongue. How was she supposed to get with Tokoyami with a sore tongue?

"Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu is the winner!" Midnight accidentally whipped her whip too hard and it full out of her grasp and hit Cementoss on the head. Poor guy. Concrete. Thing.

"We will be taking a twenty minute break before we start the next section of battles!" Mic announced, Aizawa turning off the Mic just in time as the very animated middle-aged male screamed as he saw a huge ass spider crawling across the counter. He ran out of the room faster then Midoriya's dad leaving. Or dying. You'll never know.

Aizawa was left tired, wanting a nap along with some eye-drops, alone with a giant fucking spider.

He didn't want to deal with the utter bullshit served on a silver platter, so he left the room.

And then fell asleep on the bench outside of the room in his sleeping-bag.

.●°•○°•☆•○•.°○•.°☆•.○°●☆.°○°•○•.°•○☆°

Hiya Georgie!