But you did this for what?

CHICKEN STRIPS

.●•°○°.•○°☆.°•○•○°*.°○●•°●☆°•○°*.°•●•°*

Kaze couldn't believe herself. Had she really been convinced to join a hero school, to be a hero. To join the profession that she has been rejecting since she got her quirk? All because Midnight had said there would be hot chicks and dudes?? That was probably biased, Midnight was like, one of her favorite heroes, if not her #1 favorite hero.

As Kaze walked out of that conference room, she couldn't help but facepalm, extremely hard. She didn't know that the teacher were watching her via the security cameras. The devil incarnated teachers laughed.

Kaiya walked up and bumped shoulders with Kaze in a friendly way. "So, how'd it go? Depending on your answer I might get my favorite not so little brat some barbecue~" Kaiya bargained for the answer.

"I didn't want to go, but Midnight literally convinced me in one sentence to come.." Kaze blushed in embarrassment, if not a little anger. And the fact that the sentence sounded totally wrong. 

Kaiya raised a brow, about to ask what Midnight said, but Kaze cut her off. "I'm feeling anxious. I'm going jumping. I'll be back before dinner." Kaze was quick to run off after that.

Anxious Kaze is like the taboo word in the orphanage. When Kaze gets anxious, she starts pacing, and she gets really irritable, well more then she already is. And that may not sound too bad, but Kaze has too much stamina for her own good. When she hasn't gone roof jumping in a long time, or got into a fight with a thug around the orphanage, she gets anxious. This has happened every time she got sick, and it's worse since she never sleeps in the orphanage. She usually goes roof jumping until she gets tired, then sleeps on the roof's. One of the things that makes her really tired is using her quirks, so she'll probably go to the local training grounds so she can legally use her quirk.

There is local training grounds for people to go train their quirk, whether it's for kids just learning how to control their quirk, to teens practicing to get into a certain school. Maybe a hero or two come there to train on occasion.

Kaze semi speed walked out of UA, pulling out a snickers bar and munching on it. Using her wind to lift her onto the nearest building to start jumping. Slipping on her goggle and headphones she started playing her playlist.

The closest training ground was about 20 minutes by roof, so that's probably where shes heading.

Kaze did a variety of tricks while jumping, ranging from flips to splits. Just to pass the time on the way to the local quirk training grounds.

Up ahead the training grounds were coming into view, so Kazehira had the genius idea of doing a front flip off the edge onto the ground. The jump was coming up at a rapid pace, Kaze's foot was half on half off the edge as she used the force of her last jump to flip herself. Quickly falling she planned to use her quirk to land, but strong arms wrapped around her mid fall. She blinked, then sighed.

"Oh my god! What were you thinking?! You could have died from a fall like that!" Kaze looked up to see that same blond with beady blue eyes stared down at her, her small body tucked into his arms bridal style.

Kaze sighed again. Did she really have to explain her hobby again? "Uh, no I wouldn't have gotten hurt. I was doing some roof parkour. I would've been fine, but that was sweet of you, Togata." Kaze explained very awkwardly, her arms were kinda squishing her boobs at the moment, so she kinda wanted to get out of Togata's arms. Even if he is a snacc.

His eyes lit up at the familiar white haired girl. "Oh! Kazehira! I didn't know that was you, I kinda just reacted on instinct!" He scratched the back of his head bashfully, lightly blushing in embarrassment. "Also, what's roof parkour?"

Kaze sighed, peeling herself out of his (muscular) arms, "Its.. uh.. where people jump from roof to roof as a sport or hobby. It's actually a really good exercise.."

Togata's eyes sparkled at the mention of exercise. "Oh! I'm assuming since your at the quirk training grounds, your here to train?"

Kaze hummed in response, it was a yes hum if that makes sense.

"You should join me and friends! We could all help each other!" He first pumped, are we sure this dude is a second year in high school?

Kaze raised a brow at the friends part, before bending to the side slightly to see the nervous boy from the "Arm Incident", and a a really pretty blue haired girl. Dammit, why were they all so fuckin hot? Like, 12/10, would tap all three of them.

"This is Tamaki Amajiki, you know him, and this is Nejire Hado! You also know who I am." Togata introduced the blue haired girl. She smiled politely at Kaze, and she swears her heart skipped a beat. Sounds unhealthy, maybe she should go to the doctor's?

Kaze did a two finger salute. "Yo. I'm Kazehira. It's a pleasure." She introduced herself to Hado, before starting to walk to the training grounds.

Hado had looked like she was about to open her mouth and ask a lot of questions, but shut up as she noticed Kaze probably wasn't gonna answer them. Opting to instead whisper to Tamaki that she was having a bi panic.

Togata jogged to catch up, Amajiki and Hado glanced at each other before walking behind them. Amajiki didn't look too stoked at the new presence. And Hado was not having a fun time with the bi panic, so she was oddly quiet..

"So what kind of training are you doing? I'm mostly here to blow off steam." Kaze's slightly awkward question came. God, how was she so confident when she trash talked someone, but so awkward making normal conversation?

Togata brightened up, and Amajiki looked even more anxious. "Well, you know! Exercise, stretches, training our quirks, and fighting each other! In a friendly way of course." Came Togata's cheerful response. "Are you strong physically? Like, can you handle your self in a hand to hand fight?" Kaze craned her neck to look up at Togata. Damn her short stature. But it's fine! Kaze was sure she would get a growth spurt. Eventually.

"Uh.. yeah! But I have a hard time controlling my strength against others." Togata gave an unsure response. "That's fine. Fight me." Kaze said, still looking up at Togata. "Um.. are you sure? I wouldn't want to hurt you.." damn. That was so cute. He was so cheerful before, and not he's all concerned? You can be hot or cute. Not both. Her heart skipped another beat. Mirio, You're going to overwhelm Kaze's heart. Twice in the same minute? She should really get that checked out.

Kaze let out a small (overconfident) laugh. "Its fine. I'm good at hand to hand. So, we gonna fight, Togata?" Togata gave an uncertain glance, before he saw the fire in her eyes, which looked more like a fire to beat the shit out of someone, but a fire none the less.

"Ok! But I'm not going easy on you! Also call me Mirio." Togata- Mirio, backed up, leaning down a bit and putting his fists up, ready to fight.

Kaze backed up as well. "No quirks, no dirty play. Let's start-" Mirio raced toward her, throwing a swift punch to her face. Kaze leaned her head to the side to avoid the punch, grabbing his arm to support herself as her leg swiftly kicked upward toward Mirio's face. The kick landed, and Mirio quickly yanked his arm back and jumped away. He was totally testing her, to see how good she was or how bad she was. To see if he needed to hold back or not. Kaze ran back up and kicked downward toward Mirio's legs, he jumped up to avoid, Kaze put her hand on the ground to support herself as her leg shot straight up and nearly hit Mirio, had he not put his head back to avoid the kick, his teeth clenched. As he landed he rolled into a crouched form, gazing up at Kaze. She was grinning wildly, excitement clear in on her face. "Let's have fun! Kay', Mirio?" Kaze said as she faintly blushed in excitement, before charging at Mirio again.

Kaze may or may not have looked like an insane sadistic little shit who cackles at other peoples pain. Shh.

But the real question for the Big three, was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why was that so hot?

.°●•○°.•●°•.•°☆°.•○°●.•°.○°•●.•○°.°☆.°●•°

Also, how bad am I at writing fight scenes??

Edit: thank you for 100 reads! <3