Groped Thighs

I washin me n' mah clothes

She's drunk as fuck guys

IM WASHIN ME N' MEH CLOTHES

.°●○•.°☆•.○•*.°○●☆.°●•○°.*.°○•☆.°•○•.°○

Everyone who had passed were given 15 minutes to choose partners, and currently, Kaze was getting swarmed by a variety of students. As well as Bakugou and Todoroki, while people were purposely avoiding Midoriya. No way in hell was Kaze teaming up with him either, so the white haired girl simply turned away and looked through all the people swarming her for anyone she knew. 

And by people she knew, Kaze meant people who's quirks she knew. 

"Hey Tsu. Team up with me." Kaze asked ever so nicely. 

"Sure, ribbit." This is why Kaze liked Tsu, she was also so blunt and quick to make decisions. 

Walking up the (most likely religious) girl with vines for hair. "Hey. Team up with us." The girl starred at Kaze blankly. 

"And why should I team up with someone from class 1-A? You probably don't even know my name." This girls blank eyes starred into Kaze's nonexistent soul. 

"Because you have a higher chance of passing, and teaming up with students from other classes is bound to make you more noticed. As it sits, all the  is on our class cause we are the 'golden eggs'. So if you're with a team with students from class 1-A you're bound to get more attention." Kaze didn't particularly know why she chose this girl, it was just a gut feeling. And Kaze was one to trust her gut feeling, so she may fail because of this, but that fine. Totally.

The girl glared, but didn't argue. Kaze sounded really stuck up, but she really couldn't deny what she said. Everyone else was teaming up with kids from their own classes, which was very predictable. Sticking out her hand, the vine haired girl's eyes stated pure business. 

"Deal, but don't expect us to be friends. I am Ibara Shiozaki." Kaze grinned like a fucking creep, and shook Shiozaki's hand firmly. 

Kaze totally hadn't chosen Shiozaki because her hair reminded her of Vine. RIP Vine. We miss you.

"Good to have you on board Shiozaki-" 

"What's this? Ibara?! Are you teaming up with 1-A scum?!" A blond haired dude who screamed small pp energy cut off Kaze. The author may have had to force herself to write this as Monoma is literally her favorite character-

"Neito, she brought up some very good points. You should join." Shiozaki stated as blank as ever, turning to face 'Neito'. Shiozaki walked closer to try and convince him to join the team. But truthfully, Shiozaki just didn't want to be alone with two 1-A brats. 

"Fine, I guess I can grace this team with my presence. I'm Neito Monoma, It's really not a pleasure to meet you." Monoma said, sassily crossing his arms. 

Kaze glanced over to Midoriya, accidentally, only to see him having some weird 'I choose you!' with Tokoyami. Slightly trauma inducing because of how serious Midoriya was. Looking back to her own dysfunctional group, Kaze was really started to feel glad they got this 15 minutes as she was still having some difficulties because of her fucking quirk. 

"Neat. Ok, let's discuss quirks-" Kaze explained the plan, and Monoma and Shiozaki almost looked impressed. Tsu was just.. sitting there blankly. Maybe she was just zoning out, but she responded to everything that was thrown at her, so maybe it was just the fact that she wasn't blinking that made her look so.. creepy. 

"Your 15 minutes are up!" Mic shouted, as Mr. Aizawa added in his two cents. "I see some very interesting pair ups." 

"It's time for UA's bloody battle!"